24/25 - New Kits

13 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Falkirk away, no a lover of red away kits but that will sell well and another good effort from O’Neills.

IMG_2914.jpeg

Nice kit. The gold really sets the shorts and socks off although geys lost in the red. Sponsor takes away from it again

The gold being almost white looking on the shirt, more golden on the shorts and almost orange on the socks is annoying me more than it really should. Doesn't help having white numbers on the shorts although I read elsewhere that the cost of gold numbers was prohibitive. Not the worst Falkirk kit, not the best, but at the end of the day it's still a Falkirk kit...

12 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Don't worry everyone, have just clapped eyes on the new Raith home strip, if you think your team's kit is honking it will look like a work of art compared to that monstrosity. 😳🤮

Just remember we still have 2 strips to be unveiled yet ,by Joma as well..

4 minutes ago, Passionate said:

To be fair they have been decent so far with us, especially training wear etc,

Other teams seem to get a few crackers though,  hopefully ours is kept simple, if we ever get to see it

I have a feeling this seasons home kit will be a bit funky as last seasons was pretty simple. They’ll want to make it as different as possible (without ripping the arse out it) for more sales. As a lot of folk wouldn’t bother buying it if it was too similar to last seasons. Wouldn’t mind seeing a bit of light green through it again like the 20/21 strip. Away strip was a cracker that season too. A shame we only got to see them being worn on the live stream. 

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Joma are the pits to be fair

This will be Morton's third season with Joma, and our kits have been fine really. First season's home kit wasn't my favourite but the 2 since have been excellent IMO. Bought some training kit too and been really impressed.

15 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Don't worry everyone, have just clapped eyes on the new Raith home strip, if you think your team's kit is honking it will look like a work of art compared to that monstrosity. 😳🤮

Aye, at first glance it's a fucking shocker, hope it looks better up close but I highly doubt it. Praying for a belter of an away kit again, last season's was a cracker.