Celtic v Hearts

12 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Probably should. I would prefer them to win the league rather than their cousins. The less money the *** make to cover their expenditure the better. Both are scum anyway, so no real pleasure in either winning it.

I'm more of an optimist and there is some pleasure in either losing it (Especially in 1998 and 2021)

Winning twice in a season at Parkhead is exceptionally unlikely, so I'm keeping my thirty-odd quid in my pocket on this occasion.

One of these games where there's not a lot in it for us, so it would be magnificent to win just for the fucking sake of it and see the Celtic fans fucking spewing.

3 hours ago, wingnut said:

I’m no bigot,daftie 

Just a guy that rattles around Midlothian, a county with zero connection to the filthy rancid football club you support, whilst stating how much you despise the people there who support a more local club who have had supporters from the area for over a century? What did you expect when you moved there likes? For everyone to be dead impressed that some utter fud from the Gorbels moved there and likes to scuttle around the streets in an unwashed mhank top? Away and give yer heid a wobble you bigoted mhanky spunk-trumpet. Celtic are fucking vermin, just like their blue cousins. :) 

5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Winning twice in a season at Parkhead is exceptionally unlikely, so I'm keeping my thirty-odd quid in my pocket on this occasion.

One of these games where there's not a lot in it for us, so it would be magnificent to win just for the fucking sake of it and see the Celtic fans fucking spewing.

Be worth it just to see some rancid mhank from Midlothian all over STV News for getting himself a leathering whilst drunk and angry in the Dalkeith high street.

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Just a guy that rattles around Midlothian, a county with zero connection to the filthy rancid football club you support, whilst stating how much you despise the people there who support a more local club who have had supporters from the area for over a century? What did you expect when you moved there likes? For everyone to be dead impressed that some utter fud from the Gorbels moved there and likes to scuttle around the streets in an unwashed mhank top? Away and give yer heid a wobble you bigoted mhanky spunk-trumpet. Celtic are fucking vermin, just like their blue cousins. :) 

FFS.....you can't be a half-witted glory hunting bigot these days without some woke snowflake getting on your case !

Just now, kennie makevin said:

FFS.....you can't be a half-witted glory hunting bigot these days without some woke snowflake getting on your case !

Ken, I should be ashamed. 😞

12 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Be worth it just to see some rancid mhank from Midlothian all over STV News for getting himself a leathering whilst drunk and angry in the Dalkeith high street.

Now, come on. Celtic and their supporters are famous for embracing defeat and adversity in a level-headed and sporting manner.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Now, come on. Celtic and their supporters are famous for embracing defeat and adversity in a level-headed and sporting manner.

Good point. Poor wee put-upon lambs that they are. All they want to do is be bigots in any Scottish town they please. 

We should organise a candlelight vigil.

Edited by Kyle Reese

1 minute ago, stressball said:

A thread absolutely binfired before we get to game day by people using the word bigot without a hint of self awareness.

Nah, it was bin-fired when the Dalkeith bigot started going on about how he despises supporters of the local professional football club. 

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Nah, it was bin-fired when the Dalkeith bigot started going on about how he despises supporters of the local professional football club. 

How do you know he’s a bigot / scum / rancid?

Oh wait, he must be, as he’s a Celtic fan.

Bigoted statement in its own right.

Just now, stressball said:

How do you know he’s a bigot / scum / rancid?

Oh wait, he must be, as he’s a Celtic fan.

Bigoted statement in its own right.

Because his first comment on the thread was about how he hates the local Hearts supporters almost as much or more than the Rangers supporters in the town where he lives. Akin to some bellend Brit abroad Brexit voting vagina, going on about assumptions of superiority around a Greek or Italian town. Boy’s a slavering bigoted twat. 

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Because his first comment on the thread was about how he hates the local Hearts supporters almost as much or more than the Rangers supporters in the town where he lives. Akin to some bellend Brit abroad Brexit voting vagina, going on about assumptions of superiority around a Greek or Italian town. Boy’s a slavering bigoted twat. 

I mean the boy is a dumpling, but I’m talking the more generalised opinion.

I've seen some fine performances on this board, but @Kyle Reese has managed, between Saturday and now, to firstly whip the Hibs and Aberdeen fans into a seething frenzy of tears, and now has the Celtic fans quite rightly put in their place and on the run.

It's excellent work, but this is no time to get complacent and to rest on your laurels. I'd like to see the fans of every club in the league antagonised by the weekend.

Except Livi. Leave them for me, please. It could be a special week.

I mean the boy is a dumpling, but I’m talking the more generalised opinion.

Then you need to look up the word bigot again before defending the p***k.

If you say so mate, you’re a bigot in your own right 

Hating bigots does not a bigot make.