Celtic v Hearts

Just now, stressball said:

Hating fans of a specific club and jumping to conclusions based on the club they support does however.

Hating a bigot does not make someone a bigot. @wingnutis an entitled bigoted twat. Hope those “buses leaving Dalkeith” catch fire tbh… obviously when empty at the time, I mean.

16 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

obviously when empty at the time, I mean.

So just the innocent bus driver to burn to death? You're fucking sick.

4 hours ago, wingnut said:

I’m born and bred in the Gorbals and have followed Celtic all my life

4 hours ago, wingnut said:

I’m no bigot,daftie 

Both posts can’t be true. You’ll need to pick one.

24 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

So just the innocent bus driver to burn to death? You're fucking sick.

You know what empty means, aye? Fanny.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

How do you know he's innocent?

I might make an exception for Benny Brazil… nah… I don’t wish death on him either tbf. Always admired his barnet. 

Edited by Kyle Reese

2 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Just a guy that rattles around Midlothian, a county with zero connection to the filthy rancid football club you support, whilst stating how much you despise the people there who support a more local club who have had supporters from the area for over a century? What did you expect when you moved there likes? For everyone to be dead impressed that some utter fud from the Gorbels moved there and likes to scuttle around the streets in an unwashed mhank top? Away and give yer heid a wobble you bigoted mhanky spunk-trumpet. Celtic are fucking vermin, just like their blue cousins. :) 

Get well soon mate.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, stressball said:

How do you know he’s a bigot ?

You can't "know" but it seems a reasonable working assumption especially because we're playing for pretty low stakes here

5 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Hating bigots does not a bigot make.

But it can be a gateway into the "We hate that lot because they hate us" bigotry that people like Wingnut are often, knowingly or unwittingly,  entrenched into

As the Buddha (566-486 BC Philosopher, Spiritual Leader and Chairman of Ancient India Heart Supporters Club) once said "For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time"

Or as Yoda (896 BBY to  4 ABY: Jedi Master and secretary of Dagobah Supporters Club Hearts) put it "Hatred leads to suffering"

Or indeed as Martin Luther King (1929-1968: Preacher , Civil Rights leader and Third Lanark fan) preached: “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars

Arrogance is an undesirable trait but when faced with the likes of Wingnut it may be hard to avoid but it's up to your own strength of moral character to not give in to hate 

Remember the words of Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900 Philosopher, Miserable Sod, Had a shockingly poor quality tattoo of Hearts Captain Isaac Begbie)
"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."

Cretinous Simpletons from utter shitholes like Wingnut shouldn't be hated they should be pitied, An Idea that was put best by Sergeant Bosco Albert Baracus (1952 -???? US Army, Soldier of fortune, Los Angeles Underground Hearts)  when he said "I pity the fools"

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You can't "know" but it seems a reasonable working assumption especially because we're playing for pretty low stakes here

But it can be a gateway into the "We hate that lot because they hate us" bigotry that people like Wingnut are often, knowingly or unwittingly,  entrenched into

As the Buddha (566-486 BC Philosopher, Spiritual Leader and Chairman of Ancient Indea Heart Supporters Club) once said "For hatred does not cease by hatred at any time"

Or as Yoda (896 BBY to  4 ABY: Jedi Master and secretary of Dagobah Supporters Club Hearts) put it "Hatred leads to suffering"

Or indeed as Martin Luther King (1929-1968: Preacher , Civil Rights leader and Third Lanark fan) preached: “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars

Arrogance is an undesirable trait but when faced with the likes of Wingnut it may be hard to avoid but it's up to your own strength of moral character to not give in to hate 

Remember the words of Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900 Philosopher, Miserable Sod, Had a shockingly poor quality tattoo of Hearts Captain Isaac Begbie)
"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."

Cretinous Simpletons from utter shitholes like Wingnut shouldn't be hated they should be pitied, An Idea that was put best by Sergeant Bosco Albert Baracus (1952 -???? US Army, Soldier of fortune, Los Angeles Underground Hearts)  when he said "I pity the fools"

Put it better than I ever could. Thank you to your good self, and all those wise men of history. Especially Mr T.

I would guess @wingnut, like all of the other old firm fans on here, goes on a bus with zero bigotry issues and no cultural singing.

Thats why you can hardly hear the bigotry at away games, only maybe 1 in every 20 buses or something has any bigotry problems.

52 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I would guess @wingnut, like all of the other old firm fans on here, goes on a bus with zero bigotry issues and no cultural singing.

Thats why you can hardly hear the bigotry at away games, only maybe 1 in every 20 buses or something has any bigotry problems.

Tynecastle is a far nicer place without a full stand of the scuttling reptiles and their odious behaviour.

53 minutes ago, Gorgie greatness said:

Then f**k off back through there! why would the uncivilised want to live in civilisation👊🏿

First time Dalkeith has been called civilised.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

First time Dalkeith has been called civilised.

Bear in mind the cretin in question is from the Gorbals. Makes Dalkeith look like The Hanging Gardens of Babylon.

Edited by Kyle Reese