And if you believe the conspiracies, one player was signed at the same time which was the biggest transfer fee ever paid by Darvel so (IF true!) getting rid of players was immediately reinvested.

25 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Can't agree a league is always the biggest prize for any manager.

Of course it is but that’s one trophy and no manager in Darvel’s history has won 2 trophies in the one season 

Clearly club puts league winning ahead of a Mickey Mouse cup final that has nowhere near the prestige of its past. The holy grail used to be junior cup when clubs were all juniors now it’s promotion times have changed.

3 hours ago, GIRUU said:

I’m guessing if he is considering staying then there is more to it. He just always struck me as someone who was the training guy as he was always the one with the players before the games that I’ve seen. Hard to argue with results though but surely the players deserve the credit as well. I wouldn’t have thought they would want to down tool with the final coming. If they weren’t happy, then show the world, and get a better move. Would hate to see any go but a change in manager always can go 50/50.

Frank hill you are nothing but a back stabber.  Own up to it. John and him and a personal dispute but you don’t sack your management team this close to the clubs biggest game in their history you didn’t even have the balls to be at the game today. Disgrace 

40 minutes ago, Clubberlang said:

Clearly club puts league winning ahead of a Mickey Mouse cup final that has nowhere near the prestige of its past. The holy grail used to be junior cup when clubs were all juniors now it’s promotion times have changed.

We don’t have the squad to challenge for the league this year today we started with 10 first team players how is that possible to win a league with. Frank, John, Jim and fraser think the full u20s team have what I takes to take the team forward and they are for from it. Not ready for the first team environment 

2 hours ago, GIRUU said:

I would agree with the league being the best thing a manager can win. You can’t beat a cup run either though - just ask Mick - he’s done both!

Only three people left in October so it couldn’t have been the big rug pull you say or everyone would have been away. You moan that the likes of leishman and Wilson are on thousands a week so hardly ALL the big hitters left.
I keep hearing the club are spending more than bringing in so can’t be overspending if no big earners. It’s like rhubarb saying just because the lights are on it doesn’t mean the bills are getting paid. 💩. 6 months later they are still on. Everybody fights for what they earn and the players deserve to very penny they can get.

And yes loyalty is one thing but would you decry David a chance to say he had won two cups to go on his or any of the players cvs? Now that’s just wanting the club to fail and wanting to be bitter.

Frank you are doing nothing but make the club fail 😂

3 hours ago, GIRUU said:

I would hope Winters stays on as always he was the quiet thinking man rather than the grumpy angry one. Maybe it was his tactics and Tony’s shouting that made them a good team.

Dealing with Frank hill and John gall on the daily is one way to make anyone angry and grumpy can’t blame them 

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Ryan89 said:

We don’t have the squad to challenge for the league this year today we started with 10 first team players how is that possible to win a league with. Frank, John, Jim and fraser think the full u20s team have what I takes to take the team forward and they are for from it. Not ready for the first team 

I have no issue telling you who I am but bringing in names, talking trash about the above, and blaming the U20s for not being ready shows your level. Do you not think I would know more if I was one of the above. Love the calling out though chancing your arms to see who bites, shows balls even when wrong, but show some respect to the U20s. Perhaps the question should be why are first team players being kept away because there were more than 10 available.

Edited by GIRUU

18 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

I have no issue telling you who I am but bringing in names, talking trash about the above, and blaming the U20s for not being ready shows your level. Do you not think I would know more if I was one of the above. Love the calling out though chancing your arms to see who bites, shows balls even when wrong, but show some respect to the U20s. Perhaps the question should be why are first team players being kept away because there were more than 10 available.

If you have no issue telling us who you are then go ahead. Today we started the game with 10 first team players and 1 first team player on the bench the rest are injured to explain how there is more players from the first team available?

Not a problem, my name is Santa and I live in the North Pole but have followed Darvel all my life: they are the only team I’ve ever loved. I love chicken piri piri,and gossip and nothing more than a good bitchfest. My name is Davie.
But to answer your question, where is Reegan, why is Nathan on the bench, you must know rhubarb.

1 minute ago, GIRUU said:

Not a problem, my name is Santa and I live in the North Pole but have followed Darvel all my life: they are the only team I’ve ever loved. I love chicken piri piri,and gossip and nothing more than a good bitchfest. My name is Davie.
But to answer your question, where is Reegan, why is Nathan on the bench, you must know rhubarb.

Not hard to read a team posted on our socials and I was down at the game today. I seen reegan was there just wasn’t on the bench. Must not be getting played for missing the final