But I thought there were only 10 players available? Has somebody taken the huff with Reegan? I’ll be honest though I didn’t see Reegan today or I would have asked him. I did ask someone else at half time and no one knew.the reason he wasn’t playing but obviously you do.

2 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

But I thought there were only 10 players available? Has somebody taken the huff with Reegan? I’ll be honest though I didn’t see Reegan today or I would have asked him. I did ask someone else at half time and no one knew.the reason he wasn’t playing but obviously you do.

Never spoke to the boy so I wouldn’t know his personal situation so ask your side kick John or jim I’m sure they’ll have all your answers. You didn’t see him today because you didn’t have the guts to be at the game for any back lash you would get from yous awful decisions of sacking the manager. Hope you are proud 

6 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

If you read back it said 10 first team players starting 

1 minute ago, Ryan89 said:

Never spoke to the boy so I wouldn’t know his personal situation so ask your side kick John or jim I’m sure they’ll have all your answers. You didn’t see him today because you didn’t have the guts to be at the game for any back lash you would get from yous awful decisions of sacking the manager. Hope you are proud 

I thoroughly enjoyed the game today and personally thought wee Jack did well despite the goals. That’s why I was asking about Reegan I never saw him. You just said he was dropped because he missed the final. So you obviously know more than me as I presumed he was injured with not making the final.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

You are clearly someone who hates the guy and john gall. Perhaps with reason who knows.

I get on with John with the handful of time we have spoke. The guy has done wonders to the club over the years but I think his time is well and truly over and today shows this 

Edited by Ryan89

1 minute ago, GIRUU said:

I thoroughly enjoyed the game today and personally thought wee Jack did well despite the goals. That’s why I was asking about Reegan I never saw him. You just said he was dropped because he missed the final. So you obviously know more than me as I presumed he was injured with not making the final.

Was he in any photos from the game at the final? Not that I seen  he obviously had work on to not make the it as all other injured players were there collecting there medals. And seen celebrating in videos and pictures. I didn’t make the final due to work commitments but I’m sure being at the game yourself it was clear to see he wasn’t there 

6 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

Played well despite giving away a penalty 

3 minutes ago, GIRUU said:

Your words not mine.

IMG_8861.gif

You wouldn’t know. Considering you have not an ounce of football knowledge in your body 

Revolt at Darvel. Tony mac and John Gall were arguing at the side of the park. Gall went into changing room after the game and said Tony and his backroom team are sacked with immediate effect. The players are threatening not to turn up to the Talbot game on monday

Comedy gold. 

18 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Revolt at Darvel. Tony mac and John Gall were arguing at the side of the park. Gall went into changing room after the game and said Tony and his backroom team are sacked with immediate effect. The players are threatening not to turn up to the Talbot game on monday

Comedy gold. 

When's Gall leaving?

9 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

When's Gall leaving?

After he becomes manager and leads them out on cup final day the man's ego knows no boundaries. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, fb4 said:

Comedy gold. 

No home team, no away fans. 

Drunk On One GIF

Edited by Shanner

17 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

U mite no be a million miles out with that statement 

You can hear the team talk, stick the pie in there face the crust will always rise to the top and don't end up with custard on your face. 

McInally on an apparent £20k win bonus for the Scottish along with £15k for backroom staff. Was that a factor?

I know Tony is a divisive character however giving the situation he landed himself in I think for Darvel he has done a great job. I doubt Mick Kennedy under the budget constraints forced on Tony would have performed better. John Gall is another divisive character however other than 2 Darvel fans on Facebook the ones closest to him that seem to have supported him have turned on him. 

The new chair man Frank Hill (Giruu) who John Gall seems to be the puppet master of, to be fair to him he isn't divisive, everyone seem to be unified in the opinion that he is a clown with no knowledge of the club or game. 

11 hours ago, Clubberlang said:

Clearly club puts league winning ahead of a Mickey Mouse cup final that has nowhere near the prestige of its past. The holy grail used to be junior cup when clubs were all juniors now it’s promotion times have changed.

A club struggling for money should be focusing on the highest prize pot in non-league football, the Scottish Junior Cup, if Darvel went into the LL giving the travel costs, the lack of fans at the LL level it would kill Darvel.