St Johnstone vs Ross County clash of the hapless

I think last nights play off between Partick & Raith will have a huge effect on this match. Raith looked outstanding & very clinical in that 1st leg.

This is going to be an far more nervous match than an initially expected. I predict a draw to be honest...

I’m absolutely brick-shitting it at the moment. I have absolutely no idea how this game will go. St Johnstone fans seem very downbeat about their sides fortunes but there’s a reason we are where we are.

If you’d have told me we’d be in this situation after the 1-0 game in Dingwall a few months ago, I’d have bitten your hand off. I suspect we need to take something here as we never beat Aberdeen. 

Ideally we win and stay up hopefully but I'm not even sure if that's the best thing anymore because it probably means that Levein and Kirk stay longer.

2 hours ago, Sonam said:

I think last nights play off between Partick & Raith will have a huge effect on this match. Raith looked outstanding & very clinical in that 1st leg.

This is going to be an far more nervous match than an initially expected. I predict a draw to be honest...

I'm fairly convinced it'll be 1-0 Saints until the 87th minute when a penalty is given to County for the most innocuous handball ever, and it'll end 1-1.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm fairly convinced it'll be 1-0 Saints until the 87th minute when a penalty is given to County for the most innocuous handball ever, and it'll end 1-1.

We’ve not had a penalty all season.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Either that or we win relatively stress-free then absolutely shit the bed on Sunday, while County beat Aberdeen for just the fourth time since 2017. 

13 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

We’ve not had a penalty all season.

Can already see it tbh.

Corner to White, Liam Gordon hugging him, goes past both and hits Keltjens on the back of the arm as he faces the other way.

5 minute check then a penalty.

Richie Brittain comes on and scores it.

29 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can already see it tbh.

Corner to White, Liam Gordon hugging him, goes past both and hits Keltjens on the back of the arm as he faces the other way.

5 minute check then a penalty.

Richie Brittain comes on and scores it.

It would be worth the mini bus if that happened😭

16 minutes ago, Super Staggie said:

It would be worth the mini bus if that happened😭

I wouldn't even be mad tbh (I would be).

Tonight is going to be great....County will win 3-0 and Hamilton will also win 3-0, leaving the weekend to be a free party when ICT get relegated.

on an unrelated point....these brownies taste a bit different......good, but different.

2 hours ago, The Saintee said:

Ideally we win and stay up hopefully but I'm not even sure if that's the best thing anymore because it probably means that Levein and Kirk stay longer.

If I honestly thought that those pair of charlatans would be punted irrespective of what happens then I’d be desperate for us to win. However if winning means at least another season of the shite they inflict on us , I’d not be upset if we lost. The real kick in the nuts will be losing, getting relegated and still having to endure Levein again next season.

My heart still wants us to win irrespective of the above though

I arrived in Spain this morning and am pretty alarmed at the lack of tension among the locals re County's big game tonight.  We are an hour ahead here so I'll keep you posted on how the lads are doing. BTW, sun and beer strong.

Ross Callachan on the bench.  That’s something of a surprise.  I’d be telling every County player to give the ball to Dhanda at every opportunity.   £100,000 man Jordan White starting ahead of Brophy.