Spartans v Dumbarton (Play off final double header)

Well done SF and the players.Great performances over the 4 games.

I have been vocal in  my wanting SF replaced  and if im honest I still am not convinced by him.That is harsh after what he has just done and I do believe he deserves a crack at L1 next season as who knows maybe he has grown learnt from these past years.He is excellent at recruiting and obviously has good contacts in the game.

He has proved me wrong tonight and if he gives me a GIRFUY then it is well deserved and I will gladly accept it as long as Sons are progressing.Enjoy the night Sons fans all over the globe we do not get many nihghts like this.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

PENALTY AT THE END WAS SHEER TORTURE

The ref was literally desperate for them to score. He literally put the ball on the spot for Hogarth to take a goal kick.

I don’t think I’ll be able to process that until tomorrow. The relief when the full time whistle went. A quick run on the pitch, a GIRUY to Sonkur, then straight back off.

It’s fair to say that was worth coming up for.

Mikey Ruth. Hero.

Edited by FifeSons

3 minutes ago, Clyde_MM said:

Congrats Dumbarton!

Unlucky Spartans.

Spartans weren't unlucky, they were shut down all over the pitch for the whole game until the last few minutes.

Well done Dumbarton, fully deserved by the performance over the 2 legs.

23 minutes ago, WC Boggs said:

So pleased for you all.  Own up Fife sons, what have you done with the real Faz?

He was straight down the tunnel at FT. I wondered if he was going to immediately resign and say “f**k you, you’re welcome” :lol:

Long live Faz!

10 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

He was straight down the tunnel at FT. I wondered if he was going to immediately resign and say “f**k you, you’re welcome” :lol:

Long live Faz!

He got nabbed for an interview with BBC Alba at full time, then went over to join in the celebrations.

He was visibly trembling, fair play to him for getting us out of this League.

Last minute was torture but a great performance delighted for everyone connected with the club

Ruth has improved so much in a season outstanding his 2nd goal was superb 

Lynas was also fantastic always say he should start 

Pray we keep Ruth 

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Get it right fucking round you Ayrton Sonkur 

44CF1F00-074C-4D1E-A684-994432180475.webp.bac6dd51adae7430e75a89a48ff59698.webp

I gave him an extremely cathartic get it up you on the pitch at the end (from a safe distance cause he’d demolish me).

The way we came out second half was superb. Farrell really deserved credit for that. Ruth’s header was so close for 3-1. I thought we throughly deserved that. So many players deserve a mention. I thought Lynas coped really well, being thrown in in a difficult situation.