Rangers FC vs Dundee FC - The Least Anticipated Game of the Season.

14 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Thirders, then, coz Richey will put them on. Imagine ye didnae and they won. I’m no superstitious in any way. Sorry for bad typeing as ma fingers are crossed.

Would be glorious if about 100 of us shared the jackpot, take that Mumsnet.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Big team found.

Wouldn’t give a shite if it was at Celtic, Killie, or Hearts… mon’ whoever is playing Dundee. Simple as that. The thought of us losing out on Europe at this stage would be up there with Hammarby and the 2010 League Cup Final for baw-booting scunnerment.

No offence to Dundee, if things weren’t so clear cut, I’d be wanting you to scud this rabble.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Wouldn’t give a shite if it was at Celtic, Killie, or Hearts… mon’ whoever is playing Dundee. Simple as that. The thought of us losing out on Europe at this stage would be up there with Hammarby and the 2010 League Cup Final for baw-booting scunnerment.

No offence to Dundee, if things weren’t so clear cut, I’d be wanting you to scud this rabble.

trust me if dundee were in st mirrens position i'd also want sevco to wallop you...

Obviously Miller is a stupid *** boy, but is Crocker one as well? Never heard so much biased shite in all my life, it's more biased than *** tv. Pair of them creaming their pants every time the sevco get close. Thank f**k I don't pay for it.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Obviously Miller is a stupid *** boy, but is Crocker one as well? Never heard so much biased shite in all my life, it's more biased than *** tv. Pair of them creaming their pants every time the sevco get close. Thank f**k I don't pay for it.

I used to think he just loved both the cheeks and wanted them to win all the time to set up massive old firm games, but recently he’s been clearly ejaculating over everything the rangers do so I agree and think he is a big fat ***.