The Dee v The Killie

The fat mess that goaded the Derry and promptly shat his pants as they ran onto the pitch was a highlight tbf.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The fat mess that goaded the Derry and promptly shat his pants as they ran onto the pitch was a highlight tbf.

Yep because he soon realised he was going to be collectively out fat messed by the unhealthy Dundee lot.

Embarrassing at the end there. Firstly from the small minority of a good killie support invading the pitch. Then the same from our side instead of just ignoring them. They weren't all youngsters but they were all morons. 

Our performance was like every other since the split so the less said the better. I'm just going to enjoy a good season and the players should too (but now, not 5 games ago).

4 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Yep because he soon realised he was going to be collectively out fat messed by the unhealthy Dundee lot.

That's top tier patter right there m8.

2 hours ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Dundee players absolutely love a dive, don't they? McCowan does it time after time and never gets booked for it, while they've also had two blatant dives in the box by two other fannies. If St. Johnstone get flushed in the playoffs as I hope, Dundee might just be the team I'll hope to see rock bottom next season. 

^^^^^^^

Mr Blobby that ran on the pitch at the end.

Thank you.

The fat guy was very reminiscent of the St Mirren fan that shat his pants earlier in the season. It was caught on video - anyone still have that?

What was McInnes slavering about in his post-match interview, saying Tiffoney was offside. 

He was so clearly onside they didn’t even need to put the lines on him. The defender line was enough. 

13 minutes ago, The Master said:

What was McInnes slavering about in his post-match interview, saying Tiffoney was offside. 

He was so clearly onside they didn’t even need to put the lines on him. The defender line was enough. 

How DARE you. I would ask you to not criticise oor Derek ever again. 

7 hours ago, David Merdy's Boots said:

Dundee players absolutely love a dive, don't they? McCowan does it time after time and never gets booked for it, while they've also had two blatant dives in the box by two other fannies. If St. Johnstone get flushed in the playoffs as I hope, Dundee might just be the team I'll hope to see rock bottom next season. 

Ha ha ha. I couldn’t give a f**k about Killie but nobody would mind if you disappeared. 

48 minutes ago, The Master said:

Just seen that nonsense, disappointing from the bearded wonder.

Thoroughly enjoyed the occasion today, and the away support was great today (weans running onto the park needlessly at the end aside). As for the game itself? Don't know much about what happened and don't really care. Both teams have enjoyed very good seasons and deserve all the plaudits they've gained this season.

Now the countdown to the Euros begins. Enjoyed the season, but now it's time to focus on the summer.

2 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

Got parked ok thanks to the advice on here, thanks. Only complaint was cash only for a half time pie. C’mon guys, it’s 2024. Had to do without. 

In Dundonian speak.

Your food stalls are meh when buying a peh.