17 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Players would have got extra money, and extra confidence if we'd been able to get a late equaliser.

As would all those Saints fans who paid a lot of money to go sit amongst that.

So if you've not got an issue with that I just don't understand it.

It's a game of football, not a show for Celtic and their fans.

It’s about time this was addressed, the whole bow down to them both is getting worse with Sky being the main culprits for this. Nobody is going to take the horrible b*****ds on in another league so they effectively need us paupers so let’s challenge them and get them to show us some respect.

Well it’s satisfying to know that St Mirren fans once again lay claim to the angriest set of Scottish fitba supporters!

Fcuking boo ya b*****ds!

See you again next season when we also get an opportunity to boo the UEFA Conference league theme tune!

FTOF

FCUK THE TON

FCUK THE SFA

FCUK VAR

FCUK UEFA

PS - FCUK ALEX RAE, ALAN STUBBS, TOMMY CRAIG & DAVIE HAY!

16 minutes ago, Ooooft. said:

Nope.

89 minutes 58 seconds.

Not exactly great if you had a wee wager on Celtic at over 3.5 goals. Normally there would be 4-8 mins of injury time. Wish I had known the b…….. in black would blow dead on 90 mins 🤷‍♂️

Would the ref have blown for full time in the 89th minute if the game was 2-2 and Celtic needed the win to secure the title.

Multiple subs and no added time absolute shambles.

I've no particular issue with the referee ending a dead rubber early to let the partying commence.

BUT ....... if St Mirren were leading 3-2 at that point, what would be the chances of there being no stoppage time ?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I've no particular issue with the referee ending a dead rubber early to let the partying commence.

BUT ....... if St Mirren were leading 3-2 at that point, what would be the chances of there being no stoppage time ?

The same as the number of minutes added on today.  

Edited by Bobby_F

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Players would have got extra money, and extra confidence if we'd been able to get a late equaliser.

Do St Mirren players get a draw bonus?

What a thing to get yourself utterly rattled about. 🤣

Who gives a f**k?

7 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Do St Mirren players get a draw bonus?

What a thing to get yourself utterly rattled about. 🤣

Who gives a f**k?

If only the ref blew earlier when Albert Kidd scored.

5 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Both teams have achieved what they wanted to achieve so I’m just hoping for a decent game of football, played in good spirit and then we can go on and enjoy the celebrations.

Think you got what you wanted. 

Yeah, there definitely should have been added time. For the substitutions, Joe Hart’s curtain call, a dislocated shoulder? I worded my earlier post badly. What I should have said was that yes, while the no added time is puzzling, it didn’t bother me nearly as much as the way our defending to concede three goals did.

I can only imagine how we’d all be feeling, had we needed a point today to secure fifth. Ooooft. Doesn’t bear thinking about.

However, happy days. We needed nothing. 😁😎

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Well said   👏

My poor city. What are the supporters of the Irish club doing to it, I wonder?

And just when it's been tidied up and sprayed with Dettol, next Saturday they or the lovely fans of the Union Jack mob will once again cover it in spilt booze, urine, jobbies and who knows what else.

2 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

And just when it's been tidied up and sprayed with Dettol, next Saturday they or the lovely fans of the Union Jack mob will once again cover it in spilt booze, urine, jobbies and who knows what else.

Apparently these are the best supporters in the world (x2) you are insulting mate.

Tut tut.

14 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Todd Cantwell.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Munoz said:

A push in his back in the box is a penalty all day long.

We now have a situation where a player is touched at all, in any way, in the box

They'll throw themselves down and will get a penalty 

It's ludicrous 

Edited by Binos

4 minutes ago, Binos said:

We now have a situation where a player is touched at all, in any way, in the box

They'll throw themselves down and will get a penalty 

It's ludicrous 

I thought our penalty was a bit soft but could see why it was given. Thought the claim for the second looked more of penalty tbh, will need to see it again but I though his trailing leg was clipped.