Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

Just now, embow said:

There are nine other clubs in the Championship that would have liked to be in the position we were in before a ball was kicked in the play offs final.

Are you sure?

On 20/05/2024 at 21:15, tree house tam said:

That's not what you said though. You said we escaped relegation by goal difference. I think not, we escaped a two legged play off against cannon fodder.  Raith are a team full of our fucking rejects, I think we know exactly how it would've panned out because believe it or not we've seen how shite your players are first hand.

On 20/05/2024 at 21:35, ARaithFan said:

So you should be beating the cannon fodder considerably then? I’ll keep my fingers crossed that the County players and staff have the same attitude. 

On 20/05/2024 at 22:08, tree house tam said:

It would've been a walk in the park. You fifers are mental.

On 20/05/2024 at 22:22, grumswall said:

If you say so wee man. Eh. 

Raith fans still think they're good enough?

It was there for all to see that you aren't remotely ready. Take a step back, remove the tinted specs and know you need to improve all over the park to compete with the Premiership sides when it matters.

Livi are recruiting quite well by the way, they'll not be push overs either next season.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

As limited as he is, I would take Simon Murray in the Scotland squad to the Euros. 
As an impact sub he would do a job.

Come at me…

Probably not quite, but I’d certainly have Laidlaw going.  

Just now, Claudia Gentile said:

Martindale could work wonders on the Rovers 'catering' income %. 

I’m guessing Coubty gave just increased their pie sales by 500%. 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Probably not quite, but I’d certainly have Laidlaw going.  

Imagine Murray coming on with 5 mins to go against the Germans and just getting right into it. That would be amazing to watch. 

5 minutes ago, embow said:

There are nine other clubs in the Championship that would have liked to be in the position we were in before a ball was kicked in the play offs final. 

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Just now, CountyFan said:

Imagine Murray coming on with 5 mins to go against the Germans and just getting right into it. That would be amazing to watch. 

He’d probably get sent off or score.  I’m all for it.  

Rovers defence has been threadbare all season and once we played a half decent team we were done for over the 2 leagues we've let in 4 goals that were totally preventable. 

Big rebuild needed there, we also need another striker but who doesn't. If we hold onto everyone else we'll be in with a chance next year. 

Enjoy your night County 

Just now, Benidorm said:

Not that I'm too arsed, but did Sky completely punt the coverage off of that game virtually five minutes after full-time?

They just moved it to Sky Premier League for a laugh.

Just now, CountyFan said:

You can watching him getting to your team for the Dees next season 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Pie Of The Month said:

They just moved it to Sky Premier League for a laugh.

The whole game was on the Premier League channel. 

Edited by The Master

I'm not getting upset, proud of raith this season. Looking to be a good championship next season actually. Well, apart from having a trip to livi....

Large number of the away fans looked like they were attending a game for the first time. Unless stupid cowboy hats and plastic sunglasses are essential fashion ware for Rovers fans.