Ross County [6] : [1] Raith Rovers

13 minutes ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

If we win you are welcome to have a feel.

Sorry mate, just a porter, not my area of expertise.

12 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Wid.  

Which one?

Feel like this will be one of those games where you realise the gulf in quality between the top flight and second tier physically, and we'll see 100 pages after the match of people complaining it's purely because of the play off system being rigged.

19 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Allowing fans to buy a stream isn’t undermining jack s**t. The Sky broadcast is for football watchers, the local team streams are for fans, and have knowledgeable commentators who know the players. That’s my $0.02.

Of course it would undermine the rights. A PPV stream is in direct competition with Now TV day passes. 

Your “point” about commentators is irrelevant, emotive nonsense. 

Think County will win the tie relatively comfortably, but hopefully it won't be over by the end of tonight.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Feel like this will be one of those games where you realise the gulf in quality between the top flight and second tier physically, and we'll see 100 pages after the match of people complaining it's purely because of the play off system being rigged.

“Favours the Premiership team” and all that…

FWIW I’m expecting to play championship football next season 😂

Edited by StoneThrowAway

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

That's the thing that often gets missed. When we beat Falkirk in the play off a few years back we absolutely bullied them all over the park and battered them 4-0. If the prem teams attitude is right it should be simple enough.

IF.

We need Dhanda to have a big game. He should be levels ahead of every other player on tbh.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looking forward to some good quality chat about Rebus tonight lads.

I finished it last night, I enjoyed it but was a bit annoyed at him being a Jambo, I could swear he was a Hibee in a previous TV series and possibly a Rovers supporter in the books?

Anyway c'mon the Fifers.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I think they'll skoosh this tbh

County this season have been the architect's of our own downfall, some of the defensive/ goalkeeper f**k-ups we've performed, have been truly amazing (Baldwin & Laidlaw I'm looking at you).

These two games could go either way.