Championship ST and PATG prices 2024-2025

28 minutes ago, AllanJM said:

image.png.7620c9d21e2e6c8578297e536acd1efe.png

PATG staying at £22/24 with Under 12's free.

Be interesting to see who the Category A teams will be this year.  I assume Dunfermline again and perhaps also Falkirk....

Edited to add: did the maths on the savings and it does suggest 2 Cat A teams again this season but they might have just forgotten to change that from last season.

Yeah it'll be Falkirk. But who wouldn't pay more for the chance to see Raith Rovers 21/22 take on Raith Rovers 24/25.

Posted (edited)

With prices in for all season tickets and PATG for 7 of 10 (Waiting for Ayr, Falkirk and Morton), we can see:

ST Prices [High to Low, best seats w/o add-ons (looking at you, Accies)]

1) Livi £365 (saves 15.5%)

2) Dunfermline £363 (saves 16%)

3) Falkirk £356

4) Accies £340 (saves 27.3%)

5) Morton, Partick  £330 (Partick saves 16.6%)

7) Ayr £325

8 ) Airdrie £320 (saves 19%)

9) Raith £315 (saves 22%)

10) Queen's Park £310 (saves 21.7%)

PATG range so far is £22 to £26 for adult.

1) Accies £26

2) Dunfermline-Prime (probably home fans only), Livi, Raith-A £24

5) Airdrie, {Dunfermline}, Partick, Queen's Park, {Raith-B} £22

8-10) Waiting on Ayr, Falkirk and Morton

Predictions: Ayr at £20, Falkirk at £22-24, Morton at £22

Edited by TxRover

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, TxRover said:

With prices in for all season tickets and PATG for 7 of 10 (Waiting for Ayr, Falkirk and Morton), we can see:

ST Prices [High to Low, best seats w/o add-ons (looking at you, Accies)]

1) Livi £365 (saves 15.5%)

2) Dunfermline £363 (saves 16%)

3) Falkirk £356

4) Accies £340 (saves 27.3%)

5) Morton, Partick  £330 (Partick saves 16.6%)

7) Ayr £325

8 ) Airdrie £320 (saves 19%)

9) Raith £315 (saves 22%)

10) Queen's Park £310 (saves 21.7%)

PATG range so far is £22 to £26 for adult.

1) Accies £26

2) Dunfermline-Prime (probably home fans only), Livi, Raith-A £24

5) Airdrie, {Dunfermline}, Partick, Queen's Park, {Raith-B} £22

8-10) Waiting on Ayr, Falkirk and Morton

Predictions: Ayr at £20, Falkirk at £22-24, Morton at £22

Only a fairly small percentage of our seats are that price though, main stand as windowed below. And of that, D + E Upper are the directors boxes and F Upper is hospitality so you can't buy season tickets in those sections. So <500 seats in total

Screenshot2024-06-07at16_33_55.thumb.png.bbc1325969360c8f06fa2896e72c3fef.png

Looking at the regular prices we are the cheapest in the league which is great. It wouldn't surprise me if we also freeze walk-up prices this year which would make us £20.

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Only a fairly small percentage of our seats are that price though, main stand as windowed below. And of that, D + E Upper are the directors boxes and F Upper is hospitality so you can't buy season tickets in those sections

Screenshot2024-06-07at16_33_55.thumb.png.bbc1325969360c8f06fa2896e72c3fef.png

Looking at the regular prices we are the cheapest in the league which is great. It wouldn't surprise me if we also freeze walk-up prices this year which would make us £20.

I agree, but some method had to be picked.

I’ll be shocked if Falkirk don’t ask at least £22 PATG, as last year only Airdrie were below £22.

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I agree, but some method had to be picked.

I’ll be shocked if Falkirk don’t ask at least £22 PATG, as last year only Airdrie were below £22.

Fair enough

That wouldn't surprise me either, I only predicted that as in the past our walk up prices reflect the sliding ST scale, eg

Main Stand Prime £23
Main Stand £21 
KM7 Stand & North Stand/ away fans £20

Again you could take our most expense price-point but with less than 40 left now I'd be surprised if any will be available come the start of the season

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Fair enough

That wouldn't surprise me either, I only predicted that as in the past our walk up prices reflect the sliding ST scale, eg

Main Stand Prime £23
Main Stand £21 
KM7 Stand & North Stand/ away fans £20

Again you could take our most expense price-point but with less than 40 left now I'd be surprised if any will be available come the start of the season

Interesting. The Pars last year had £24/22 PATG, but the £24 was only for some home fans, while Raith introduced an A/B (£24/22) scheme. A £20 away fan price point would be reasonably attractive, especially given TFS somewhat comparatively central location, but to businessmen on the Board is likely to scream money left on the table. I do wonder when, not if, another team(s) will take the leap to A/B pricing.

Much like Raith’s 9th place ST price (with renewals £30 cheaper), Falkirk’s £295 Main Stand ST is an excellent value. I assume the large uptake is what is allowing the Board to keep prices down, although at this level, even a 1,000 more tickets at £10-20 more won’t really buy another player…but all the tickets Falkirk sells at £10 more would easily.

On 07/06/2024 at 13:34, AllanJM said:e interesting to see who the Category A teams will be this year.  I assume Dunfermline again and perhaps also Falkirk

Am I missing something why is Falkirk Raith a top teir game? 

15 hours ago, 101 said:

Cos Falkirk are absolutely massive. They could charge £1000 per visiting fan and Falkirk would still exceed the number of tickets allocated. In fact Falkirk are such a well supported club that all home fans should give up their allocation to meet the demand for Falkirk tickets it's only fair. 

1 minute ago, jaggyness said:

Cos Falkirk are absolutely massive.✅ They could charge £1000 per visiting fan and Falkirk would still exceed the number of tickets allocated.✅ In fact Falkirk are such a well supported club that all home fans should give up their allocation to meet the demand for Falkirk tickets it's only fair. ❌

No, we would never expect fans of other clubs to miss out on the experience of gazing in wonder at our superstars.

6 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

No, we would never expect fans of other clubs to miss out on the experience of gazing in wonder at our superstars.

C’mon mate…..invincible superstars. Give them the respect they deserve!!!!

On 08/06/2024 at 14:38, 101 said:

Because it encourages them to "prove it" by showing up and generating that extra two quid a head?

On 09/06/2024 at 12:16, jaggyness said:

Cos Falkirk are absolutely massive. They could charge £1000 per visiting fan and Falkirk would still exceed the number of tickets allocated. In fact Falkirk are such a well supported club that all home fans should give up their allocation to meet the demand for Falkirk tickets it's only fair. 

Very true

Entire qp squad budget this year is the leftovers of the MASSIVE money we got from our league 1 games against them, with their MASSIVE away support.
Good thing we didn't charge by the minute or we'd have got f**k all

On 07/06/2024 at 13:34, AllanJM said:

image.png.7620c9d21e2e6c8578297e536acd1efe.png

PATG staying at £22/24 with Under 12's free.

Be interesting to see who the Category A teams will be this year.  I assume Dunfermline again and perhaps also Falkirk....

Edited to add: did the maths on the savings and it does suggest 2 Cat A teams again this season but they might have just forgotten to change that from last season.

We've just issued our commercial brochure for 24/25 and it confirms in there that Dunfermline and Falkirk are category A games.

22 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

Feck category A games do you think this is the EPl?

Don't worry mate, it'll never affect your mob.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

On 21/06/2024 at 22:25, Bairn in Exile said:

Don't worry mate, it'll never affect your mob.

Nothing to see here, move along now.

I think you have missed the point.

This is part of the "added value" simpleton contribution at directors management meetings. Falkirk are not a big club and should appreciate the great backing they are getting from local fans and the opportunity to play adjacent teams which could result in capacity crowds.

If I was a Falkirk supporter I would be very unhappy. OK season ticket holders show their commitment and get due discount but on the day supporters and away supporters should be appreciated.

As for my little club, sadly the longest on a current run in the Championship, have fans that will be happy that we can get in for the standard rate.

I might be wrong, but I think you will find we will bring more away fans than you generally got for games last season.

Looking at the bigger picture, I am concerned that this practice will become wide spread. So might not work for you visiting all those clubs categorizing you as an A grade club.    

Edited by Paisley Ton
why

4 minutes ago, Paisley Ton said:

I think you have missed the point.

This is part of the "added value" simpleton contribution at directors management meetings. Falkirk are not a big club and should appreciate the great backing they are getting for local fans and the opportunity to play adjacent teams which could result in capacity crowds.

If I was a Falkirk supporter I would be very unhappy. OK season ticket holders show their commitment and get due discount but on the day supporters and away supporters should be appreciated.

As for my little club, sadly the longest on a current run in the Championship, have fans that will be happy that we can get in for the standard rate.

I might be wrong, but I think you will find we will bring more away fans than you generally got for games last season.

Looking at the bigger picture, I am concerned that this practice will become wide spread. So might not work for you visiting all those clubs categorizing you as an A grade club.    

It was just a joke mate.

BTW, I agree with what you say re: having to pay extra to get in to see some away games, not good. They are just taking advantage of our and the Pars' supporters, of course they are.

Re: your away support next season, it would be difficult not to bring more away supporters than clubs brought last season!