Group D 🇵🇱🇳🇱🇦🇹🇨🇵

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

It's been about 5 years since Ousmane Dembele has been good, really don't get why he keeps getting called up

Unless he's injured, surely Coman is the best option.

Poland are never very good at tournaments are they? Off the top of my head I can't remember them going far in a tournament. I'd imagine their fans would be raging considering they have a population of almost 40million and have had a superstar in Lewandowski for the last decade or so. 

14 minutes ago, Acastus said:

Poland are never very good at tournaments are they? Off the top of my head I can't remember them going far in a tournament. I'd imagine their fans would be raging considering they have a population of almost 40million and have had a superstar in Lewandowski for the last decade or so. 

Think they did well at the 1982 World Cup.

14 minutes ago, Acastus said:

They finished 3rd in 1974 and 1982 World Cups. The '82 team had some great players like Boniek and Lato

3 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

They finished 3rd in 1974 and 1982 World Cups. The '82 team had some great players like Boniek and Lato

Great teams when they were communist - still recall Widzew Łódź pumping Liverpool, the night we beat Bayern in 83.

5 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Great teams when they were communist - still recall Widzew Łódź pumping Liverpool, the night we beat Bayern in 83.

Jerzy Gorgon is one of the best named giant scary defenders of all time.

10 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

Fair enough. Not much since 82 though