SPFL Premiership New Strips 24/25

Killie home strip is a belter. The stripes going down the back rather than having a blank panel makes it. 

I'm usually a fan of a wackier away top but I'm not sure about that one. Think it might look better in the flesh compared to the photos. 

Aye, the Killie home top is a cracker.  I assume UEFA will make them stick a white panel on the back of their top for the European games?

Unsure on the away top though.

53 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The SPFL definitely get sent drawings ahead of time.

This past season Ross County weren’t allowed to wear their maroon away kit (and thankfully so) because it was deemed too similar to their home kit (I.e too dark).   I’d love to know who mucked that up. Seems like it should be impossible.  

29 minutes ago, Desp said:

Aye, the Killie home top is a cracker.  I assume UEFA will make them stick a white panel on the back of their top for the European games?

Only for the competition proper not the qualifiers apparently.

1 minute ago, Butters Scotch said:

Hummel are absolutely class at making kits man, both Killie kits are brilliant

Killie's kits are basically designed by one of our fans and tweeked for manufacture by Hummel if required. He's been working alongside them for a few years now.

13 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Whit?! 

Killie Mini Kit is £50 (£45 for STH's) for that age. 

Yeah was just about to say similar, Hearts are £45 for the whole kit for a 4 year old.

19 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Whit?! 

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Yeah was just about to say similar, Hearts are £45 for the whole kit for a 4 year old.

I don't know who I'd blame more, the club for charging that extortionate price or any customer willing to pay that amount.

A 4 year old could outgrow the strip before the season ends.

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Whit?! 

15 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aye 3-4 is £40 for whole strip but tbh that's if you're a small 3-4. After that it's separates. Top is £40 or £45 then shorts, then socks and delivery......and as you say it probably outgrow it before the season ends.

7 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Aye 3-4 is £40 for whole strip but tbh that's if you're a small 3-4. After that it's separates. Top is £40 or £45 then shorts, then socks and delivery......and as you say it probably outgrow it before the season ends.

That's so steep. Our infant kits go up to age 6-7. After that it's youth, but the whole kit is £77 (which is still too much)

2 hours ago, Pizzo said:

Even nicer in daylight.

Screenshot_20240607_103311_WhatsApp.jpg

Ah, so that's where the Inverness kits went to. Good they didn't go to waste.

/jk, it does look much nicer than the digital render.  It is weird though since I don't usually associate Kilmarnock with a Thistle.