Boness United 2024/25

Two sleeps until The Fitbaw returns.   Hurrah.

Heard from a couple of sources about some definite new signings, some likely signings and a most welcome loan deal.  Hopefully the club announces these soon.

Lots of players just now without clubs hawking their wares around the clubs.  I am confident Hunter and the BU's will sort the wheat from the chaff.

4 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Two sleeps until The Fitbaw returns.   Hurrah.

Heard from a couple of sources about some definite new signings, some likely signings and a most welcome loan deal.  Hopefully the club announces these soon.

Lots of players just now without clubs hawking their wares around the clubs.  I am confident Hunter and the BU's will sort the wheat from the chaff.

Just spill , there’s only a select few interested anyway Dave .

I heard from my contact in Fife that Liam Campbell is a solid young keeper who is looking for first team Fitbaw.  Described him as a smashing lad who loves the gym.  My contact said he is a great prospect.

One sleep until the Fitbaw........

Here is the 4-2-3-1 lineup I expect us to start with-

Campbell

Stevenson, Macaulay, Duffy and Travis.

Irving and Johnston

Porteous, Hamilton and Grant

9: Mitchell

42 minutes ago, Arnie said:

What time is kick off 

7:30 kick off.

I'll be missing the game tomorrow due to childcare and I'm still like a kid at Christmas ready for the real football to be back!

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

One sleep until the Fitbaw........

Here is the 4-2-3-1 lineup I expect us to start with-

Campbell

Stevenson, Macaulay, Duffy and Travis.

Irving and Johnston

Porteous, Hamilton and Grant

9: Mitchell

Don’t see Hamilton on the list for sponsoring .

8 hours ago, seenitall said:

Don’t see Hamilton on the list for sponsoring .

I had heard that Hamilton was going to have to prove his fitness before being offered a contract.  If he is not there tonight then he has probably moved on.

So another keeper likely to come in or just a number 2 of either big Rhino or an under 20s keeper if Campbell is deemed good enough for the number 1 jersey?

2 hours ago, aidan-bufc said:

So another keeper likely to come in or just a number 2 of either big Rhino or an under 20s keeper if Campbell is deemed good enough for the number 1 jersey?

Campbell will be your no1. He left us to get exactly that & think he'll do well. Needs to build experience but all the attributes there. His distribution from feet is first class too.