Boness United 2024/25

11 hours ago, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY said:

Inconsistent fc, always one step forward two steps back the now, must be the most frustrating team to follow......

It is our central midfield which needs sorted out.

JJ isn't good enough.

Gemmell is past it.... although he is always up for it.

Porteous, Irving and Stevenson can play in there but then we lose something elsewhere on the pitch.

........but the Elephant in the room is Kyle Johnston.  A talented player with every tool in the box but too often he is miles off his game.  His performance yesterday was really poor.....and that's me being generous. 

With Stevenson suspended (red card at Morton) here's my line up prediction for Saturday. (4-2-3-1)

Melrose 

Masson and Macaulay (fullbacks)

Duffy and Irving (centrehalf pairing)

Gemmell and Johnston (Kyle owes us a great game)

Stenhouse, Porteous and Grant

Smarticus 

Or will Hunter start with the consistently crocked Mitchell and Rutherford ??

Saturday will be a battle.....a time for heroes 

16 hours ago, BLUE AND WHITE ARMY said:

Inconsistent fc, always one step forward two steps back the now, must be the most frustrating team to follow the now, just hope that result doesnt put folk off travelling next week now

They could hardly travel to livi

Hi, currently in Chechnya and seen this flag being used as curtains in a brothel. Personally think this shocking considering what is going on there the now! Personally I would ban Lithgy from the league and force them to pay Bo’ness Hunners a thoosands and give Bo’ness the Scottish cup. Force the Lithgy players to paint the radiators and water the Lego plants at the Acad 👍

IMG_2666.jpeg

14 hours ago, DeanfieldDavie said:

Have to agree with my good mate norrie looking forward to another away day full of pyros, banter & good flags. Just got this one ready to unfurl

IMG_3702.jpeg

I am glad you went with this one, I believe the Farage one was too close to the recent election 

The Swan Slayer.png

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

9am .......to allow time for a light libation and to view all the delights that Banff has to offer.

It might not sound like it, but the Spotty Bag Shop is worth a visit before the pub. Never seen anywhere quite like it. You're probably too early for the Halloween display, which is... troubling. 

12 minutes ago, GordonS said:

It might not sound like it, but the Spotty Bag Shop is worth a visit before the pub. Never seen anywhere quite like it. You're probably too early for the Halloween display, which is... troubling. 

By any chance do you know if they sell hoods for under bike helmets? Balaclavas if you will.

28 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Heard about that place at work today