24/25 Door Tax

Broxburn have released details of ticket prices for the upcoming season... adults will be a tenner on the day, or 150 for a season ticket.

How is this comparing to others in the league?

Screenshot_20240616_070302_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, Jordi1977 said:

Broxburn have released details of ticket prices for the upcoming season... adults will be a tenner on the day, or 150 for a season ticket.

How is this comparing to others in the league?

Screenshot_20240616_070302_Facebook.jpg

Berwick have been £10 on the day since we came down from Div 2. Felt expensive at the time, but others have now crept up to meet us. Season tickets are £130. 

Club 1881 is £18.81 per month includes admission, online programme, advance info and a few other things. 

Cowdenbeath season tickets are £160 adult, £90 concession, £35 juvenile 13-16.

Match tickets bought in advance on Fanbase are £11 adults, £7 concession and juvenile, 12 and under free.  £1 surcharge pay at the gate.

16 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Ek season ticket is £100

£8 at the gate 

That’s ridiculously cheap, must be great when admission money from the punters makes up such a small percentage of your income.

Rovers have frozen the prices from last term:

General Admission £11
Concessions - (Over 65, Students, People out of work) £6
Under 14 £3
Carers Free

Season Ticket £149
Concessions - £79
U14's £20

Under16's - A responsible adult required to be in attendance.

1 hour ago, roy of the rovers said:

Rovers have frozen the prices from last term:

General Admission £11
Concessions - (Over 65, Students, People out of work) £6
Under 14 £3
Carers Free

Season Ticket £149
Concessions - £79
U14's £20

Under16's - A responsible adult required to be in attendance.

Are there any responsible adults in Coatbridge? 🤣😜

Celtic B were £10 at the Airdrie Excelsior last season.

A couple of season's back there was a duel season ticket with the Women's team for £120. Gave you access to 30 games plus. That's been since decoupled and only the Women's team have access to a season ticket.

Probably explains why a number of Celtic B games at Airdrie never got beyond a 100 punters.

3 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Celtic B were £10 at the Airdrie Excelsior last season.

A couple of season's back there was a duel season ticket with the Women's team for £120. Gave you access to 30 games plus. That's been since decoupled and only the Women's team have access to a season ticket.

Probably explains why a number of Celtic B games at Airdrie never got beyond a 100 punters.

They could let everyone in for free and still struggle.

6 hours ago, parsforlife said:

They could let everyone in for free and still struggle.

Or the Scottish League/SFA could just say the magic words "football integrity" and do a fast track pyramid swap deal with the Celtic B and relegate Dunfermline to the Lowland League.

😀😀😀

It seems there is quite a spread for the season across the league from 6 up to around 12.

For Broxburn it's a £2 on the day increase from last season, which is likely factoring in inflation and the higher division making it seem like a bit of a double hit.

I reckon a tenner is a pretty fair price for what is a decent level of football and improving season on season. 

43 minutes ago, Jordi1977 said:

It seems there is quite a spread for the season across the league from 6 up to around 12.

For Broxburn it's a £2 on the day increase from last season, which is likely factoring in inflation and the higher division making it seem like a bit of a double hit.

I reckon a tenner is a pretty fair price for what is a decent level of football and improving season on season. 

I don’t think any price up to about £12 would be unreasonable for Lowland League football.  Fair play to the likes of Hearts if they are willing to subsidise things by charging a fiver again.

Edited by Cowdenleith

10 hours ago, Cowdenleith said:

I don’t think any price up to about £12 would be unreasonable for Lowland League football.  Fair play to the likes of Hearts if they are willing to subsidise things by charging a fiver again.

A lot probably comes down to what you are used to. Fans of ex SPFL sides are used to consistently paying more, so while Cowden and Rovers are at the top end of the scale, it will feel a nice wee price drop from league prices. No doubt you extra enjoy the away days where it's dropped further.

I'm used to 8 quid... and even less for a few of the away days that were cheaper. So jumping to a tenner seems steep, but I do think is a fair price.

The Cowden and other prices is no issue... it's a one off trip and hopefully that cracking wee Greek restaurant is still on the high street for a pre-match lunch! I will be reactivating Fanbase, though 😉

I guess Hearts know they aren't all that appealing a watch to most. They are playing anyway, so circa fiver may encourage a few along and hopefully they keep with Friday nights to allow a free Saturday to adventure!