Copa America

Canada in the semis despite some CONCACAF style reffing. Highlights included Shaffelburg being told by the 4th official he could return the pitch, then getting booked by the ref for returning to the pitch too early. Anyway, f**k Messi, mon the Reds/Allez le rouges!

Go on Colombia!!! Hope they win the tournament. A fantastic country, one of my favourites & friendliest I have ever been too. Much safer than I ever imagined too. Safer than Peru, Ecuador & Mexico IMO.

5 mins into injury time, hope they hold on.

There's a halftime show for the final. Shakira will do a 25 minute set.

Get this nonsense so far to f**k. Don't give FIFA any ideas.

On 13/07/2024 at 01:46, DA Baracus said:

The referee taking to the tannoy to explain his VAR decisions like in the NFL has been a total minter. Especially when they don't speak English. 

I can't see that woke rubbish going down well in Scotland.

On 13/07/2024 at 09:46, DA Baracus said:

Didn't the Barclays trial 20 minute half times not long ago to sell more prawn sandwiches?

Tuned in and was confused to see Argentina playing Canada.

Some awful pictures and footage on Twitter. When the English scum breached Wembley three years ago a disaster was averted because Covid meant there were tens of thousands of empty seats they could fill. This looks more serious.

If I were taking a guess I'd say this hasn't been caused by the "ticketless fans" they're blaming, it's been caused by poor organisation outside the ground leading to a crush that fans were trying to escape. We've seen this too many time before.

Seem to be loads of ticketless wankers storming their way in. Combined with incredibly shit organisation and the usual American heavy-handed policing. 

Anyway, they're starting. Not sure that's a great idea.