2024/25 Scottish Premiership Predictor

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Of course they are.  Dundee Utd have kicked about the seasides for the past 10 years. 

United have won the League, Scottish cup (twice)and League cup (twice) since Dundee last won any of the above dies that not have weight behind it? 

32 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

United have won the League, Scottish cup (twice)and League cup (twice) since Dundee last won any of the above dies that not have weight behind it? 

Yet kicked about the lower leagues for how long recently? 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

Yet kicked about the lower leagues for how long recently? 

So what is your timescale then to determine what a "massive" club is or who is more "massive" actually, don't answer.

I was only initially interested in why a Hibs fan was Calling United "DABS" and had taken a liking to Dundee, that was all! 

I asked if it was your wee team (2nd team, team you have a soft spot for etc) to you telling me that "Dundee are massive mate" We then went down a bit of hole and I think the conclusion is...

Dundee are more massive than Hibs because they finished above them last season but Hearts aren't 3 times bigger than Hibs even though the last 3 seasons they have finished above Hibs and the reason for that is because they were relegated more recently than Hibs and Hibs have won the Scottish and League cup more recent than Hearts (but Hearts are slightly bigger than Hibs) however, even though United have won the league, Scottish cup (twice) and league cup (twice) since Dundee have won any of the above that doesn't make them bigger than Dundee because we have been in the Championship more than them in the last 10 years 

Is that about right?

4 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

So what is your timescale then to determine what a "massive" club is or who is more "massive" actually, don't answer.

I was only initially interested in why a Hibs fan was Calling United "DABS" and had taken a liking to Dundee, that was all! 

I asked if it was your wee team (2nd team, team you have a soft spot for etc) to you telling me that "Dundee are massive mate" We then went down a bit of hole and I think the conclusion is...

Dundee are more massive than Hibs because they finished above them last season but Hearts aren't 3 times bigger than Hibs even though the last 3 seasons they have finished above Hibs and the reason for that is because they were relegated more recently than Hibs and Hibs have won the Scottish and League cup more recent than Hearts (but Hearts are slightly bigger than Hibs) however, even though United have won the league, Scottish cup (twice) and league cup (twice) since Dundee have won any of the above that doesn't make them bigger than Dundee because we have been in the Championship more than them in the last 10 years 

Is that about right?

It was all about getting you rattled.  I'm glad you aren't angry.

Thank you. 

35 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

It was all about getting you rattled.  I'm glad you aren't angry.

Thank you. 

Thank God for that I thought you were fully deranged like many a dee 

1 - Celtic
2 - Rangers
3 - Hearts
4 - Aberdeen
5 - Hibs
6 - Motherwell
7 - St Mirren
8  - Killie
9 - Dundee
10 - Dundee Utd
11 - Ross County
12 - St Johnstone

County to win the play off

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Hearts

Hibs

Killmarnock 

Motherwell

St.Mirren 

Dundee United

Dundee

St Johnstone

Ross County 

17 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Dundee on all metrics are smaller than United. It's facts lads but it won't matter a jot when the merger happens.

fishing GIF

On 08/07/2024 at 14:30, Hoose Rice said:

No.  hearts were the last team to get relegated, Hibs were the last team to win to win the scottish cup and league cup. 

Hearts are a marginally bigger club that Hibernian too, I have no issue admitting so. 

St Johnstone confirmed as the biggest club in Tayside.

22 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Oddschecker to finish bottom. Not many surprises here but Hibs seem fairly generous at 33/1 should the David Gray experiment not go well.

Screenshot_20240709_114059_Chrome.jpg

What are the odds on the ugly sisters please Sir?

39 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Aye they've won the same amount of trophies and have double your attendances in about half the timeframe. I'd say that's a better achievement.

They've never won the big league whilst relegating pish at the same time so, for that alone,  the Dees are superior.  

Plus the fact that the Derry travelling army has the record attendance at both Muirton and Mcdairmond. 

We're massive in Tayside 👌

1 hour ago, Derryboy62 said:

They've never won the big league whilst relegating pish at the same time so, for that alone,  the Dees are superior.  

Plus the fact that the Derry travelling army has the record attendance at both Muirton and Mcdairmond. 

We're massive in Tayside 👌

By showing that you really do care about Perth makes your lot more tinpot than I thought. Win for the Arabs.