What is the point of labour ?

pawpar

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I'd like to see Corbyn replaced by McDonnel now, and then look forward to Indyref2.

:)

I'm sure that Corbyn has the exact same position as McDonnell. Given their views on Northern Ireland and general anti imperialism I can't believe that anyone is actually surprised by this.

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

I'm sure that Corbyn has the exact same position as McDonnell. Given their views on Northern Ireland and general anti imperialism I can't believe that anyone is actually surprised by this.

No one knows WTF Corbyn wants.

Not even Corbyn.

Surely the people pushing this unity government of centrist douches know that they are absolute hypocrites? They apparently can't support the leader of the opposition who got 12.8 million votes and has 230 MPs but Labour is apparently obligated to put some austerity backing bawbag with zero mandate in power.

The entire idea is terrible anyway. There is no doubt that they would try and stop Brexit then put the Tories back in power without an election.

41 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Jeremy Corbyn - good Sellick man. 

No mention of the performances of Elhamed or Biton I see.

More disgusting anti semitism.

4 hours ago, Detournement said:

They are all giving the ****** Bassa and Tarrier w****r stuff then out comes this wee classic.  

Hopefully he splits the SNP bigot vote, that along with labour getting wiped out in england would be lovely.