Dundee United vs Dundee FC - The Best Derby in Scotland - The Worst Thread on P&B

13 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Nah, couldn't give a flying f**k.

You were the one stating that the women's team on the pitch will continue to keep the city of Dundee Tangerine. That's Interesting considering you don't know a single thing about them, but obviously every other Arab must do.

Interesting I'll need to keep an eye on it. Maybe you were just being a virtue signalling fud though.

Thank you.

You’re welcome.

Why did you ask then? 

As a  matter of fact, I have indeed followed the women’s team since they started.  Having a daughter who is a keen footballer, we have both always kept a close eye on their progress. I just couldn’t be arsed going over it with you. 

Equally, I noted them in the interest of inclusion as they represent United in the city as well at the top level of the women’s game, and may play their part, (not the only part) in attracting fans to the club from a young age.

Assume what you like though and let’s leave it at that. 

10 hours ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

I'm old enough to remember when us Dees laughed at the thought of Dundee Utd winning major trophies and developing into the club they have become. Don't think it will never happen to you. And before you respond I'm not saying its going to happen but you'd be foolish to think it can't.

Of course it could. That's why we laugh at you , because for generations it hasn't. You are genuinely the worst full timeteam in Scotland since the Premier League was introduced in the 70s.

We don't laugh because you are small but because you could be big and aren't. 

9 hours ago, MacArab said:

You’re welcome.

Why did you ask then? 

As a  matter of fact, I have indeed followed the women’s team since they started.  Having a daughter who is a keen footballer, we have both always kept a close eye on their progress. I just couldn’t be arsed going over it with you. 

Equally, I noted them in the interest of inclusion as they represent United in the city as well at the top level of the women’s game, and may play their part, (not the only part) in attracting fans to the club from a young age.

Dundee FC Community trust has only in the past 2 years started to have any sort of girls pathway.

Be at least another 5 years before they have a women's team and any sort of decent structure to support that.

Now in the interests of balance and having two young daughters who play I hope for all the other lassies in the city that want to play for the Dees they catch up to DUWFC so they have that opportunity.

Sadly I feel that's likely a decade away at least.

9 hours ago, MacArab said:

You’re welcome.

Why did you ask then? 

5 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Dundee FC Community trust has only in the past 2 years started to have any sort of girls pathway.

Be at least another 5 years before they have a women's team and any sort of decent structure to support that.

Now in the interests of balance and having two young daughters who play I hope for all the other lassies in the city that want to play for the Dees they catch up to DUWFC so they have that opportunity.

Sadly I feel that's likely a decade away at least.

Using woman's football and inclusion to point score.

Somebody make it stop, this site along with society is going to the dogs. One day before the Dundee derby and the DABs are bleating on about their daughters football matches.

It comes down to 90 minutes tomorrow and whoever is in the crowd at each end will be going tonto if their team wins. That includes a whopping majority of wummin and kids in the home ends as we all know.

Shove the rest of your nonsense up your arses.

Thank You.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

15 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Somebody make it stop, this site along with society is going to the dogs. One day before the Dundee derby and the DABs are bleating on about their daughters football matches.

It comes down to 90 minutes tomorrow and whoever is in the crowd at each end will be going tonto if their team wins. That includes a whopping majority of wummin and kids in the home ends as we all know.

Thank You.

At least you aren't upset about it.

I was thinking about going to a gym near a burnt-out McDonald's tomorrow morning before the match, but worried about the traffic jam from the local United fans on the way back so I make the match in time. Do we think it's safe?

56 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank You.

Whether you like it or not, women's football is growing rapidly in Scotland and it will be used as another pathway of getting fans into supporting a  particular club from a young age (like handing out free tickets to kids).

The fact that Dundee don't have a women's team by now is just another f**k up by the people managing Dundee in truth. 

13 minutes ago, Butters Scotch said:

Whether you like it or not, women's football is growing rapidly in Scotland and it will be used as another pathway of getting fans into supporting a  particular club from a young age (like handing out free tickets to kids).

The fact that Dundee don't have a women's team by now is just another f**k up by the people managing Dundee in truth. 

What the f**k are you lot going on about?

Thank you.

Right folks, let's just call off the mens game tomorrow and award the three points to Utd. They've got a woman's team and Dundee are only beginning their journey on that platform.

Disgrace that we're allowed to compete with clubs like this.

'We've got a woman's team and you don't!'. We've reached rock bottom on here.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

14 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Right folks, let's just call off the mens game tomorrow and award the three points to Utd. They've got a woman's team and Dundee are only beginning their journey on that platform.

Disgrace that we're allowed to compete with clubs like this.

'We've got a woman's team and you don't!'. We've reached rock bottom on here.

Thank you.

You’re welcome. (Again)

Sorry, but you are the one who took 2 words out of my original post (and girls) and made a big deal out of it…..

Let’s say no more about it and enjoy game tomorrow.👍

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

You’re welcome. (Again)

Sorry, but you are the one who took 2 words out of my original post (and girls) and made a big deal out of it…..

Let’s say no more about it and enjoy game tomorrow.👍

I simply asked for information on the coming season as it's not something i've alot of knowledge on and you used it as a tool for Uniteds domination of the City. That started off an attack from your lot on womans football of which i have no leaning for or against.

Strange bunch. 

Spot on though, good occassion tomorrow and that's certainly where my focus is. 

Thank you. 

On a more positive note, bit of class being showed by Dundee on giving us a guard of honour tomorrow. 

They got one last year from Motherwell so feel only fair they give us one. 

Fair f**ks…..they could easily be forgiven for not bothering. 👏

1 hour ago, Chateau Lafite said:

I’m on holiday in sunny southern Europe and there isn’t a sports bar anywhere near. Are Utd streaming this tomorrow? Happy to pay for view to see the game. 

It should be on DUTV, if you're willing to pay a month's subscription(20 quid, I think it is).

15 minutes ago, RB-Scotland said:

It should be on DUTV, if you're willing to pay a month's subscription(20 quid, I think it is).

If it’s only £20 why not! It’s cheaper than my ticket would have been. Thank you for the skiffy. 👍 

ps Enjoy putting up the Championship Flag, and then I hope the afternoon is for your neighbours 😝

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

On a more positive note, bit of class being showed by Dundee on giving us a guard of honour tomorrow. 

They got one last year from Motherwell so feel only fair they give us one. 

Fair f**ks…..they could easily be forgiven for not bothering. 👏

and a classy round of applause from the away fans...

1 hour ago, Beardy23 said:

and a classy round of applause from the away fans...

We’ll be too crippled from the lack of leg room in the stands at Tannadice to stand and applaud.