Raith Rovers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Raith's next permanent manager?  

482 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Varna Rover said:

becase i am english and proud f it

The police will come and lock you up, they'll throw you in jail and throw away the key.  

1 minute ago, itzdrk said:

He wasnt even on the 5 when I ran it. 

I’m not keen on your bot. 🤖 🔫

I suppose I’d take Kevin Thomson as he’s out of work and can at least point to a league trophy he’s won. That said, so can Hartley and McIntyre.

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

I’m not keen on your bot. 🤖 🔫

I suppose I’d take Kevin Thomson as he’s out of work and can at least point to a league trophy he’s won. That said, so can Hartley and McIntyre.

I would not be either, although it would be a classic day on here if any club went and paid Cove Rangers money to go get Hartley.  I'd be cancelling any plans I had.  

13 minutes ago, Varna Rover said:

no their isnt and i apolgise but constant humiliation from certain people whose only claim to fame is they hide behind their computer get to you eventually

Yes I understand that , it is a bit of a cess pit at times, hopefully an announcement soon and we can all go back to our usual moans , better just ignoring certain posters, I do tbh 

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'd have thought your language skills  might be better if that's true.

the result of my 2 strokes. i have to live with it. uf it bothers you put me on your black list

1 hour ago, Varna Rover said:

there you go you see. no positives so insult people. we had a good irishman who took us all the way into europe so why cant tim clancey he has every coaching badge just needs the opportunity

Dont want to split hairs but Nicholl is from Northern Ireland which is British 😉

Just now, SirJimmyofNic said:

Dont want to split hairs but Nicholl is from Northern Ireland which is British 😉

Well now you're starting a very different conversation.  To be fair though, I suspect that Sir Jimmy comes from the side of the fence where they very much agree with that viewpoint.

1 minute ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

gave you a like for that but irish are irsh to me and all prettydecent people

1 minute ago, AllanJM said:

Well now you're starting a very different conversation.  To be fair though, I suspect that Sir Jimmy comes from the side of the fence where they very much agree with that viewpoint.

Most do, just the minority that don't, but they are all lovely people by the way 

1 minute ago, Varna Rover said:

gave you a like for that but irish are irsh to me and all prettydecent people

Apart from David Healy.....he's now officially a p***k!!!!!

Just now, AllanJM said:

Apart from David Healy.....he's now officially a p***k!!!!!

I see the Belfast Telegraph is reporting that Healy did not receive a pay rise as part of his new contract and in fact he'll take a pay cut next season if they don't win the league this season.

The man drives a hard bargain....