Morton v Accies - Sat 10th August

Dougie hinting that Baird’s fitness is improving. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him coming in for Broadfoot, or Davies/Reynolds for Garrity but I reckon the most likely lineup is an unchanged one. 

With Hamilton coming off the back of a defeat, with injuries and a key suspension, we really should be looking to win this. But I’ve no idea how this division will shape up this season so this will be a good gauge for us. 

I’ll go 1-0 Morton. The JET to leave McGinty flailing and open his account. 

41 minutes ago, Chicken Soup said:

Dougie hinting that Baird’s fitness is improving. Wouldn’t surprise me to see him coming in for Broadfoot, or Davies/Reynolds for Garrity but I reckon the most likely lineup is an unchanged one. 

With Hamilton coming off the back of a defeat, with injuries and a key suspension, we really should be looking to win this. But I’ve no idea how this division will shape up this season so this will be a good gauge for us. 

I’ll go 1-0 Morton. The JET to leave McGinty flailing and open his account. 

Broadfoot won't be dropped unless he's injured 

1 hour ago, grahamston said:

Relegation dogfight. 

Still raging we pumped you that sunny afternoon which sent yi down to where yi spent the next 5 seasons in the seaside league, now your up your billy big bollocks 

Edited by Cowshed

1 hour ago, Chicken Soup said:

My current levels of smugness are even higher than usual. 

The lack of Broadfoot on the bench suggests there's nothing necessarily untrue about Mr.Blue's post.

Playing some excellent stuff here. 

With the chances or should I say missed chances we should be at least 4 or 5 up.

Jet running riot up front with some wonderful trickery on the ball.

Garrity is our main culprit in missing chances along with Moffat.

Entertaining game but we need to at least stick one of these chances away

We should be losing this game & I think we will if this starting 11 continues much further than 60 mins.

How Barjonas has come back out instead of being subbed!!!

Not that he's the only one playing shite mind you.

First goal is key In this division and you need to score when you’re on top. We allowed accies to come out and regroup second half and have the better of the game when we should have been out of sight. 

The first half you watch us and you think we might do alright this season, and then second half you watch us and think that we are a team getting outplayed by THAT accies side from the first half.