Aberdeen v Still undefeated in Europe St Mirren

Just now, Wilbur said:

That makes no sense you feckin moron.

Advice .... don't post when you're pissed.

*f**kin

Just now, Wilbur said:

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:
1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

It would make complete sense to a dandy. I’m delighted yous are enjoying your European spell, and well done for finishing top six, and for charging us foR Jim Goodwin: however, it’s clear to me, Aberdeen shall win by at least three goalA tomorrow. St Mirren are poor:

4 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

Quentin Tarantino Art GIF by hoppip

Boo-f**king-hoo 

I don’t remember us whining about coming back from Sweden to play in paisley the following weekend, or back from Greece to play in Glasgow, or back from Finland to play in Edinburgh or a trip to Kilmarnock off a home game vs PAOK. 

This is the reality of European football. 

A home tie on Thursday and moaning about a trip to Aberdeen. Laughable. Maybe European football isn't for you. Just a thought.

Short memory bud. I'd  speak to a doctor if I was you. 

See how it goes tomorrow chaps. I predict a loss for saints by at least 3 goals.  

Anyway, you’s should enjoy yourselves, you will be punted down and out of the top league soon:

Nice meeting you tho, nite “buddies”.

16 minutes ago, jonty said:

See how it goes tomorrow chaps. I predict a loss for saints by at least 3 goals.  

Anyway, you’s should enjoy yourselves, you will be punted down and out of the top league soon:

Nice meeting you tho, nite “buddies”.

Nothing like setting yourself up.

You lost to Mechelen in 1987, not a great side at the time, 2-0 on aggregate. So not unbeaten in Europe (please amend the forum title) and very tinpot to celebrate being in Europe when it is early August. This reminds me of Gretna, buddies. Good luck tho! 👌

12 minutes ago, jonty said:

You lost to Mechelen in 1987, not a great side at the time, 2-0 on aggregate. So not unbeaten in Europe (please amend the forum title) and very tinpot to celebrate being in Europe when it is early August. This reminds me of Gretna, buddies. Good luck tho! 👌

The 2 time European trophy winners Mechelen?