Kilmarnock v St Johnstone

10 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think it's too early for Killie to be panicking. A shafting at Park head, which let's face it most of us will get this season, and an unexpected home defeat after playing 75 minutes with 10 men, after just playing in Europe, can be recoverable and I still expect Killie to probably be mid table. That said, I thought you would have refreshed your squad more this summer, and McCrorie is a definite downgrade in goals.

There seems to be a communication/attitude problem on the park. We're crying out for a creative midfielder or get Magennis fit. Too predictable going wide all the time.

2 hours ago, Magic Hat said:

Quite simple for Kilmarnock to improve, play wonder kid Bobby Wales from the start.

Expected to see Wales and GMS start yesterday. He's on the cusp of getting minutes but his chances will reduce when Watkins and Vassell are fully fit and we also now have Anderson who looks hungry to impress.

Hoping McInnes is just trying to ease him in gently but wouldn't be shocked to see him start v motherwell in the cup at the weekend.

2 hours ago, Pizzo said:

There seems to be a communication/attitude problem on the park. We're crying out for a creative midfielder or get Magennis fit. Too predictable going wide all the time.

Magennis is a good player but all the injuries must take a toll. Shame for him as he looked promising coming through but he's spent a fair amount of time at Hibs and now Killie out injured. 

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

Magennis is a good player but all the injuries must take a toll. Shame for him as he looked promising coming through but he's spent a fair amount of time at Hibs and now Killie out injured. 

The odd thing is that he was coming onto a game for us last season and then a freak set of circumstances gave him a completely new injury.

Against st mirren at RP he lost a ball, chased it back like a madman trying to make up for that, scored an own goal in the process then if I recall correctly, he went into a tackle trying to make amends and injured himself.

Then McInnes inexplicably threw him on for the last few mins at Livi afyer a couple of months out, when he had other options and he pretty much had to go straight back off and hasn't been seen since.

Edited by Pizzo

18 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think it's too early for Killie to be panicking. A shafting at Park head, which let's face it most of us will get this season, and an unexpected home defeat after playing 75 minutes with 10 men, after just playing in Europe, can be recoverable and I still expect Killie to probably be mid table. That said, I thought you would have refreshed your squad more this summer, and McCrorie is a definite downgrade in goals.

Agree with all your points except McCrorie who I’ve been pretty impressed with.

Although he may not be in great communication with his defence based on how shaky we look.