Early 6 Pointer Accies VS Dunfermline

15 hours ago, 101 said:

3-0 to the pars, hopefully without a ball being kicked 😉

We've been terribly administered for about 10 years so no surprise there. We probably have our own burnt-out drone at HMRC at this point. 

The worst Accies have played this season and still won, Accies will be comfortable this season, Possibly even top half, As for Dunfermline they look like they've given up already, Absolutely lifeless and woeful first half, Picked up 2nd half but other than the odd moment of panic in defence I can't remember our keeper looking troubled, Accies can and have played better, not sure Pars can. 

One of the worst matches I can recall. Two seriously awful sides. We actually weren't too bad in the first half yet barely got near their box, if that's not a contradiction. Second half we sat in against possibly the worst team in the league. Aye, well worth £26. Hope the old lad who took unwell in the second half is ok. A quick thinking fan who is a nurse deserves some praise for her quick action.

Edited by Owsley 2

42 minutes ago, Moysterclass said:

I'd be seriously worried if I was a Dunfermline fan after that. We almost handed it to yous a few times in the box and we still kept a clean sheet. 

Very few are worried at our end. We’ve mostly reached acceptance at this point.