Livi 🟡🟡 v. Morton 🔵⚪ 24-8-24

Suspect Livi will edge this with home advantage counting here.Weve had a decent start and will want to continue.No idea what our starting lineup will be.You never can tell with Davie.🤷‍♂️.Mon the Lions.🦁⬆️.

Decided last night to go through to this one, as my son goes to Uni soon and will only see two more games in the immediate future. Not been to Livi since the monsoon cup tie when Ryan Harding scored a long range headed own goal equaliser for us and it was disallowed for offside. Was one of the scariest drives home that night.

I presume the night club under the stand isn't open any more, but is there a pub at the ground?

24 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Decided last night to go through to this one, as my son goes to Uni soon and will only see two more games in the immediate future. Not been to Livi since the monsoon cup tie when Ryan Harding scored a long range headed own goal equaliser for us and it was disallowed for offside. Was one of the scariest drives home that night.

I presume the night club under the stand isn't open any more, but is there a pub at the ground?

Night club closed years ago,but The Almondvale Suite on the otherside will be open for home and away supporters.Usually 12 pm.👍🍻.

1 hour ago, Colkitto said:

Mullen must have a wee niggle so not risked.

He does seem quite prone to injuries....

Thought so when I seen Baird taking a goal kick against Hamilton same injury he suffered last season? Feel for the guy if so could hinder his career if it’s a constant problem 

24 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

That disallowed goal looked suspiciously onside, but can't be certain without a replay.

From the Livi end he looked very offside but video will be the decider. 

Don't like Yengi or Shinnie out wide. 

I like Brandon and his energy but I feel he's pretty ineffective in midfield.

We lose possession before the goal through Emmanuel-Thomas giving Wilson a hospital pass and 10 seconds later Livingston find space for it through Emmanuel-Thomas not following a centre back stepping out, meaning the midfield get stretched. That goal is his fault twice.

We were good for around 15 minutes after scoring and should have scored more. Morton goalie made a great save to deny May. Other than that we lack a cutting edge. I'm never 100% sure what our game plan is. We then switch off and give away a daft penalty. 

Ball looked a good chunk over the line at the end by the angle he heads it onto the bar but even VAR wouldn't be able to confirm it definitively.