Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

19 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Given he's already played in them twice with us he probably won't.

Given he now seems stunned by having to play Thursday in Europe followed by Sunday domestically (despite doing it with us every year for about 7 years) then you're perhaps giving him too much credit.

Fixtures being postponed at the last minute in Czechia and League of Ireland to assist their teams in Europe. I could almost see the sense in the Aberdeen/Killie being postponed if Killie had even a remote chance of qualifying, but they don't. 

Edited by kingjoey

25 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Fixtures being postponed at the last minute in Czechia and League of Ireland to assist their teams in Europe. I could almost see the sense in the Aberdeen/Killie being postponed if Killie had even a remote chance of qualifying, but they don't. 

That's bait

9 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

He feels that it's unfair the SPFL scheduled him away from home after your European game.

I'm asking why he didn't think the scheduling was a problem last season, when we were scheduled away from home with a 1230 kick off.

The parts I’ve bolded should answer your question.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Aye.

Pumped in København, rendering the 2nd leg utterly irrelevant.

McInnes & his tedious whining is absolutely, fantastically, wonderfully ironic.

Aberdeen.  
PAOK.  
Sunday. 
12.30 KO   
Not a word of complaint from Aberdeen.  
We got beaten easily. 
Killie gloated.

STFU McInnes 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

Wish Gartenmann was still with you we might’ve had a chance. He really struggled against us last year.

Couldn’t deal with physical strikers, much like jensen. And you do have a chance on Sunday. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Couldn’t deal with physical strikers, much like jensen. And you do have a chance on Sunday. 

Yeah we’ve always got a chance of course but our record at Pittodrie + the schedule + both teams starts to the season tells me it’s slim.

9 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

As long as we’re all agreed that Derek is up to some fairly half hearted, amateur hour mind games, then we can just focus on the game. 

Ruby back? Topi in from the start please. 

My guess:

Mitov   
Devlin Ruby Molloy MacKenzie. 
            Shinnie Nilsen. 
    Morris McGrath Keskinen.   
                  Sokler 

Subs: Doohan, Milne, MacDonald, McGarry, Palaversa, Besuijen, Gueye, Ambrose & Boyd. 

Killie’s X1 - nae idea.  
The European tie is dead so they’d be as well putting as strong a team out as they can. 

I wonder how Sokler is feeling about the Nisbet loan deal being almost a done deal.  Can't see him being too happy after sitting on the bench for virtually a whole season. 

8 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Aye.

Pumped in København, rendering the 2nd leg utterly irrelevant.

McInnes & his tedious whining is absolutely, fantastically, wonderfully ironic.

Aberdeen.  
PAOK.  
Sunday. 
12.30 KO   
Not a word of complaint from Aberdeen.  
We got beaten easily. 
Killie gloated.

STFU McInnes 

You guys are pretty disrespectful towards Derek McInnes totally forgetting you enjoyed your best 6 years results wise since Alex Ferguson. It's also very probable your team will never repeat that. You also fail to realise

You are Not famous any more. 

7 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

My guess:

Mitov   
Devlin Ruby Molloy MacKenzie. 
            Shinnie Nilsen. 
    Morris McGrath Keskinen.   
                  Sokler 

Subs: Doohan, Milne, MacDonald, McGarry, Palaversa, Besuijen, Gueye, Ambrose & Boyd. 

Killie’s X1 - nae idea.  
The European tie is dead so they’d be as well putting as strong a team out as they can. 

Yeah that’s probably the team I would go with/expect.

6 minutes ago, KTID26 said:

You guys are pretty disrespectful towards Derek McInnes totally forgetting you enjoyed your best 6 years results wise since Alex Ferguson. It's also very probable your team will never repeat that. You also fail to realise

You are Not famous any more. 

In fairness there is an element of our support that have some childish desire to make a villain out of mcinnes, for reasons I’m not really sure. I think the reality that he was good for us up until the point it wasn’t and then he left just isn’t exciting enough. 

In this particular instance though, he’s making himself look a bit silly.