Who will win the Championship this season?

Penrice, Nouble, Bruce Anderson, Obileye and Mo Sangare all exits that will hurt Livi, whereas Jason Holt and Mikey Devlin might feel more like a weight off the shoulder to the Livi faithful.

WILD

Not read the whole article, but the fact that you've described Cillian Sheridan as a failed signing when he probably contributed more than anyone towards keeping us up in the second half of last season is absolutely wild.

58 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Not read the whole article, but the fact that you've described Cillian Sheridan as a failed signing when he probably contributed more than anyone towards keeping us up in the second half of last season is absolutely wild.

I'm not sure what's worse, this or claiming that we spent £150,000 on Patrick Jarrett. The only place that figure appears to exist online is as his "current market value" on Transfermarkt, which we all know is completely made up at best. 

Also, Danny Wilson was absolutely fine while he was here, and Cammy Kerr has had a great start to the season for us. Some quality stinking takes on QP. 

Jesus 

That qp section needs... Some work, to put it lightly. I can see why people think we might be facing the drop, fwiw I don't, but that was just mince. Cillian Sheridan poor signing? Jarrett 150k? Cammy Kerr being a rotten signing? 

Mental

9 hours ago, The Tour Podcast said:

Article from The Tour who predict a club to end a 15 year wait for Top Flight football…

Do you agree or disagree? 

Analysis on each club and how the 2024/25 season may look for them.

Read here: https://touroftheterraces.wordpress.com/2024/08/23/2024-25-championship-predictor/

This is the second piece of content (after a YT vlogger) I’ve seen that suggests Ayr have had perennial expectations of promotion to the top flight. “Will this FINALLY be the year…”, etc. In truth, this is the first time I think any realistic Ayr fan has gone into a season with thoughts of Premier League promotion since before the 10k seater stadium rule was introduced in the 90s.

Edited by Iain

12 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

'Michael McKenna from Arbroath is the pick of the bunch for me, a quality player who adds real squad depth and bags of experience for a fairly young CM'

Wouldnt describe 33 as fairly young.

All relative I suppose, he is fairly young compared to the likes of Graeme Souness or Billy Bremner. 

However he is nearly double the age of Yamine Lamal. 

On 24/08/2024 at 09:14, Cptn Hooch said:

WILD

Nouble also feels a weight off the shoulders, finally to have got rid of him. Stopped performing a season and a half ago, and was just taking up a jersey.

Not clicked on the link, but that quote you've put up shows they haven't a clue.

Only player we'll truly miss from that list is Penrice, but would've loved to have kept Holt too.

Obileye was a bombscare at times and wasn't much better than any of the rest of our shite defence last season, Nouble had given up a long time ago and made the odd run up the pitch every 3 games, Anderson wasn't getting the game time for us to miss him, Sangare, well that's just stupid even mentioning him, only thing they got right was Devlin was pish.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

On 24/08/2024 at 09:26, Zanetti said:

They seem to have edited the 'poor signing' of Cillian Sheridan to the equally uninformed "Cillian Sheridan (who Queen’s were unable to keep a hold of despite his contribtuions (sic))"

Dear oh dear lads!

The qp analysis is horrific. Jarrett 150k 🤣🤣. The guy joined 2 years ago after appearing as a trialist after being released from stoke 

Cammy Kerr a poor signing ? Granted he might not be up to the level Dundee are heading in, he’s as solid of a defender as you can get at this level imo. Generally never heard that many bad words said about him as a player.

Lazy takes and wildly inaccurate statements 

2 hours ago, SouthStander1876 said:

'Michael McKenna from Arbroath is the pick of the bunch for me, a quality player who adds real squad depth and bags of experience for a fairly young CM'

Wouldnt describe 33 as fairly young.

I assumed they’re meaning our other centre midfield options are fairly young so he’ll add experience. It isn’t written that way though so I could be wrong