Any scores today

6 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Watched the Talbot Highlights,  ffs thats a serious amount of missed chances, Great keeping by the Lossi Keeper, great defending, missed chances, many over the bar.  Talbot from highlights looked far superior technically

Calamity defending
1st Lossie goal,  it was a cross and was a terrible cross but way over the keeper right in the top corner.  Keeper at Fault?  hmm, not so sure, positioning a bit out but a keeper would have had to be near the back post to stop it so, yeah, not blaming the keeper,  just a freak goal. But the guy who scored it picking up the ball, looked like a foul on the Talbot player when he races away 
2nd goal, now thats just a  meleee, hits off Talbot player to Lossie scorer, he shoots, keeper saves, (keeper not at fault) bounces off post, and think off keeper and Lossie scorer first to ball to score.  3rd goal,  wtf was the defender doing, first port of call, clear it, also keeper comes out and is hesitant so caught in no mans land. Talbot defenders fault although keeper did not help.

Only themselves to blame

5 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Thanks Hugh McIlvanney

Well as you admit, you say your a supporter of Talbot but unable to be at most Talbot games, so input of a view point from an objective observer should be welcomed 👍

20 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Well as you admit, you say your a supporter of Talbot but unable to be at most Talbot games, so input of a view point from an objective observer should be welcomed 👍

You were giving a report on the highlights which I and everyone else also viewed. 

Bright as a blackout.

17 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

And what? Thats my view of the highlights, many were blaming the keeper for all goals. As i said, its an objective report, but hey its from me, so you always comment 🤣 

First goal is a complete miss hit from a cross they often find the net when that happens, keeper not at fault for me. Think the second goal is scrappy again keeper not at fault. The third I think McPherson has to go clear his lines, instead he hesitated thinking the goalkeeper was coming and got punished. 

23 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

And what? Thats my view of the highlights, many were blaming the keeper for all goals. As i said, its an objective report, but hey its from me, so you always comment 🤣 

You said you were reporting for me as I couldn't be at the game but you were commenting on the same thing I saw. 

Anyway, why am I explaining myself to you? 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

You said you were reporting for me as I couldn't be at the game but you were commenting on the same thing I saw. 

Anyway, why am I explaining myself to you? 🤷‍♂️

I wasn't explaining it for you specifically, I was explaining for people who weren't at the game and cant get the highlights to load, and you read it and made a comment so I explained that it helped people like you as your usually not at the games but then again, Im sure you though the keeper was to blame for the goals as well, when I didn't, or have you ignored other posts saying the same as me?.
Trust me, me commenting on the same thing you saw it totally different, I don't support any of the teams and I'm objective and not biased, so there is a big difference and thats not pointing the finger thats just being objective when most fan cant be objective.

What are you explaining it to me, well the only thing I can think of is that it makes you feel better in your own mind

2 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I wasn't explaining it for you specifically, I was explaining for people who weren't at the game and cant get the highlights to load, and you read it and made a comment so I explained that it helped people like you as your usually not at the games but then again, Im sure you though the keeper was to blame for the goals as well, when I didn't, or have you ignored other posts saying the same as me?.
Trust me, me commenting on the same thing you saw it totally different, I don't support any of the teams and I'm objective and not biased, so there is a big difference and thats not pointing the finger thats just being objective when most fan cant be objective.

What are you explaining it to me, well the only thing I can think of is that it makes you feel better in your own mind

a sticker that says word salad with a bowl of salad