Ayr United ⚪️⚫️ vs Partick Thistle 🔴🟡

Doolan Derby  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The drouthy bar bus .mid 00s was f**kin wild .I remember bus arriving back late one Saturday night to 4 coppers one being ex ayr player Gordon burns .it was brilliant travelling the country with your mates .not a care in the world . And one if the worst era of ayr utd In history .

I weirdly have a slightly good feeling about this tomorrow. Couple of guys who were out injured another week of training in so hopefully see the re-introduction of Crawford and O'Reilly after his suspension. 

It really is time for our two wide men to shine and I think they could be pretty key with (probably) Ayr's weaknesses just now coming in their full back areas. Keep it tight and hit them on the counter, jobs a good 'in...

FT | 4-3 Ayr

13 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

The drouthy bar bus .mid 00s was f**kin wild .I remember bus arriving back late one Saturday night to 4 coppers one being ex ayr player Gordon burns .it was brilliant travelling the country with your mates .not a care in the world . And one if the worst era of ayr utd In history .

The Rabies Bar bus/busses season 87/88 was the greatest of all . A pure liver wrecker ! What a season , what a bus of lads ! 
This season so far is giving off similar vibes , maybe just maybe ! 

17 minutes ago, The Kebab Pie said:

I weirdly have a slightly good feeling about this tomorrow. Couple of guys who were out injured another week of training in so hopefully see the re-introduction of Crawford and O'Reilly after his suspension. 

It really is time for our two wide men to shine and I think they could be pretty key with (probably) Ayr's weaknesses just now coming in their full back areas. Keep it tight and hit them on the counter, jobs a good 'in...

FT | 4-3 Ayr

Fullback isn’t really a weakness at the moment, its centre back we have issues. Reading looks good behind Murphy and beside mcmann unfortunately McCann is injured and have played Mcallister there the last few weeks which terrifies me so hope mcavoy is fit and playing instead. On the other side we have a young boy Watret who looks top notch. 

im gonna go with a 4-2 prediction this week think we have a good shot and I don’t think we have anything to fear from anyone in this league 

Edited by ryanayr1987

1 hour ago, The Kebab Pie said:

FT | 4-3 Ayr

Your wingers should target our young right back.  Only 17 and doesn't know what he is doing at all!

We got this guy Rus who is a winger we are playing out of position in midfield.  Looks lost probably wouldn't bother marking him, free up a midfielder for other stuff. 

59 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Don't bother marking Dowds or Oakley. They're both shit.

Lucky, they’ve been very lucky.  Balls are practically hitting off them into the net.  They close their eyes when in the box, both of them. So, so lucky. Jammy even.

42 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Talking of jam…. can you get an empire biscuit at firhill on match days and if so, how’s the jam to biscuit ratio?

26 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Yeah, just trying to widen the empire biscuit debate.

The Empire biscuit was originally known as the "Linzer biscuit", and later as the "Deutsch biscuit". With the outbreak of the First World War it was rechristened the Empire biscuit in England. The biscuit was also renamed in Scotland and New Zealand to the Belgian biscuit, as a result of the invasion of Belgium.