12 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

McIntyre

Watret  McAvoy  Stanger  Reading

Henderson  Dempsey  Rus  Hastie

Oakley  Bavidge

Subs: Russell, McAllister, Musonda, Howley, Syla, Tomlinson, Hislop, Walker, McKenzie

Going with what Brown has said, would see Rus back starting and Musonda back in the squad.  Not sure on the extent of Murphys injury.  McAllister done ok, however if McAvoy or even Musonda fit enough to start, they are better quality and natural for that position so need to come straight back in.  2-0 win for us.  Oakley and Bavidge with his first for us.

I'm guessing 

McIntyre

Watret   Stanger  McAllister  Reading

Henderson Dempsey Howley McKenzi

Bavidge   Oakley

Subs Russell, Musonda, Walker, Syla, Tomlinson, Hastie, Hyslop (if back from Scotland 17s)

33 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I'm guessing 

McIntyre

Watret   Stanger  McAllister  Reading

Henderson Dempsey Howley McKenzi

Bavidge   Oakley

Subs Russell, Musonda, Walker, Syla, Tomlinson, Hastie, Hyslop (if back from Scotland 17s)

McAvoy was on the bench on Saturday and Rus was only out as a precaution so surely both will at worst be on the bench?

9 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

We'll never see the day!😂

I’d imagine if all the defenders are fit (no laughing at the back) then it’ll be- Watreat- McMann- Stanger- Reading. Just want another centre back back asap so we don’t need to play McAllister although in fairness he was fine on Saturday.