Treble Chasing Motherwell vs St Mirren - 28/09/24

4 minutes ago, ropy said:

I hadn’t realised that Tanser had stamped on SOD but still soft.

At Miller’s goal the ball seemed to ricochet between both players’ arms and torsos, you wouldn’t give a penalty so perhaps you can’t deny the goal.  We should have made it more comfortable but a win is a win.

So it's gone from a shoulder to a ricochet.

Just tell it as it is.

We lost and it was a ridiculous miss by VAR.

8 minutes ago, Jastons6 said:

It's a Celtic led conspiracy to try and derail their only rivals for a treble this year 

Are we now Scotland's anti-establishment club?

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Edited by camer0n_mcd

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Just tell it as it is.

Lovely

Just tell it as it is.

Off his shoulder, then off the St Mirren play. Didn't touch Miller's arm at all. Seemed pretty clear despite what Stephen Thomson claims he was seeing through his tears

14 minutes ago, ropy said:

I hadn’t realised that Tanser had stamped on SOD but still soft.

At Miller’s goal the ball seemed to ricochet between both players’ arms and torsos, you wouldn’t give a penalty so perhaps you can’t deny the goal.  We should have made it more comfortable but a win is a win.

Yeah, it's hard to tell whose arm it came off first so seems fair enough to give it - would have been furious if we'd scored a goal like that and it was ruled out.

More annoyed at our marking of Miller.

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Ketts vindicated in not signing Bascombe.

It's Balcombe, but you're correct.

I don't think I've seen him catch a cross all season, even on the odd occasion he ventures off his line.

It's Balcombe, but you're correct.

I don't think I've seen him catch a cross all season, even on the odd occasion he ventures off his line.

Not seen it back - but looked like he made a tremendous save from the header late on.

25 minutes ago, Swello said:

Not seen it back - but looked like he made a tremendous save from the header late on.

He's a great shot stopper, but inspires no confidence when it comes to defending cross balls.

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

5-2-1 and whatever the f**k Tony Watt was doing

You’ve head regista, trequartista on Football Italia at various points,  Watt was performing the Gabinetto a.k.a. shithouse role with some aplomb….

The ref had a great game.

Correctly sent off Tanser for a stamp that only the blind biased f**ks on Sportscene missed.

To be fair at the time I thought Millers 2nd would be chalked off and last year it most definitely would.

Sad in a way that Casey was red carded but also keen to see what Balmer offers. His long throws are bordering on the bizarre. What a weapon. Like a corner from the half way line. 

MOM was not Miller even if he is the dawgs bollox. It was the OX. A keeper that can save 1 on 1s. Penalties and actually comes out for crosses.

I love Ketts but he should be binned for allowing Kelly to play a whole season ahead of Ox. Simply unforgivable 😡