Arbroath v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

1 minute ago, glasgowlichtie23 said:

What’s he said

Inverness dominated the game. Arbroath never got out their half first half. 2 penalties should be given but Inverness don't get penalties.

He goes on to say he's made enough gestures and the fans have no idea how he's been suffering. No idea - he repeats this quite a lot.

Cup game is not a priority to him so he'll prepare for the next home game.

Asked if he's here for the long haul - he says he's not bothered, but that it's only their 2nd defeat. It's also only their 11th defeat in a year? :lol:

It's just mental.

We were muck and still won says a lot about that ICT team dreadful. 

3 at the back just doesn’t work for us changing back to 4 at HT improved us but still weren’t great. Tough day with injuries though so happy to get 3 points and see big Dunc happy up the road 

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Inverness dominated the game. Arbroath never got out their half first half. 2 penalties should be given but Inverness don't get penalties.

He goes on to say he's made enough gestures and the fans have no idea how he's been suffering. No idea - he repeats this quite a lot.

Asked if he's here for the long haul - he says he's not bothered, but that it's only their 2nd defeat. It's also only their 11th defeat in a year? :lol:

It's just mental.

He's a complete clown. If he's not banging on about plastic pitches it's penalties we apparently should have had. He's a broken record and clueless. I suspect the vast majority of ICT fans hope he f'cks off at the earliest opportunity never to be heard from again. 

A real gritty performance from Arbroath, didn't play well but dug in and battled to three great points. Great goal from Reilly, cool as you like. As for Inverness, toothless as well as skint.

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We literally get £100k for winning it. Wtf is he on about?? If I were him I'd be telling those players to play for every single bit of prize money we can win. 

See if it was the measly £17.5k it used to be I would get his point but that's just baffling to me.