Todays scores 12/10

15 hours ago, Shannon said:

Gala Fairydean Rovers 0 v 1 Irvine Meadow. 

Euan Baird the Meadow scorer. Hopefully can continue this form into our league games - sorry at least another 3 cup games! 😅🤣

Next 2 games I feel big games for our season if can get results may set us up well to maybe get a couple of new signings in for rest of our league and cup games with 5 development players on our bench today.

Great result against a team 2 divisions above us. Could’ve scored a couple more and a good goal in the first half ruled out for some reason. 

decent crowd too, I’d say atleast 200/225

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

One bad results not the majority...

You have been bad enough to want to sack your most successful manager ever. Anyway, nice to see shanner back from his wee huff and back trolling, isn't it?

1 minute ago, beaver watch said:

I think Brian had too much Plasticine work at school rather than maths.

I can count to 9th place, like it or not, Talbot are in no position to crow about results this season

5 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

I can count to 9th place, like it or not, Talbot are in no position to crow about results this season

You have got a point there Brian, lost one game in the league, 4th round of the Challenge, 3rd round of west, 2nd round of Scottish. It's a tough watch m8.

1 minute ago, beaver watch said:

You have got a point there Brian, lost one game in the league, 4th round of the Challenge, 3rd round of west, 2nd round of Scottish. It's a tough watch m8.

Pretending all is rosy?  Everyone saw the calls to sack your manager! 😆

9 minutes ago, beaver watch said:

You brought it up Brian I always thought a bit of homework before rattling your gums kept the egg off your face?

No egg here, you have had a poor season, there have been calls to sack your manager, all absolutely true

3 minutes ago, KirkyRobRoy said:

No egg here, you have had a poor season, there have been calls to sack your manager, all absolutely true

So define a poor season Brian because apart from the Lossiemouth defeat we are moving along nicely. Oh and wasn't that the East Region leaders we beat yesterday?

Took in KRR yesterday being a local from Lenzie. 

Decent game which KRR bossed but made life hard for themselves in a 2-1 win over Whitehill Welfare. 

On the park the team have the basis of a good team but they are very much a work in progress. 

Off the park club are doing extremely well with loads of good people involved. 

New stadium is impressive with hopefully improvements to be made. 

Good crowds. Around 300-400 average mark in the 1st division with a high or 838.

Youth academy starting to flourish with numerous sides. 

Proper non league club who are doing so much so well atm. 

After many years of toiling in cumbernauld if any club deserves some success it's KRR. 

Screenshot_20241012_193547_Focust-1.jpg

20241012_155441.jpg

20241012_151248.jpg

Edited by Parkranger

Just now, beaver watch said:

Good to see and if they can maintain those crowds then maybe a quick return to the Premier.

Hopefully not .

Another plastic pitch 🙄