Week 7

lichtie23

9 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Lions vs Vikings could be a cracker. Would say the same about San Fran vs KC but who knows what 49ers team will show up 

Agree, Lions are the most fun team to watch for me. Some of the plays they draw some teams wouldn't even think of.

9 minutes ago, bobbydazzler said:

Agree, Lions are the most fun team to watch for me. Some of the plays they draw some teams wouldn't even think of.

No Aiden Hutchinson for the Lions. Thats a huge blow 

46 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

No Aiden Hutchinson for the Lions. Thats a huge blow 

It's not an exaggeration or overstatement to say that he is the entirety of their pass rush. Next most prolific player has 7 total pressures, and he's on IR.

3 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

It's not an exaggeration or overstatement to say that he is the entirety of their pass rush. Next most prolific player has 7 total pressures, and he's on IR.

Campbell said this week they are going to look to the trade market to find a pass rusher. Hassan Reddick’s name has been mentioned as has the lad Smith in Cleveland. 

5 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

That’s possibly the worst London game there has ever been! 

At least the "mon London franchise!" lot are getting an extended look at what having the Jaguars in town perpetually would actually look like. 

7 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Lions vs Vikings could be a cracker. Would say the same about San Fran vs KC but who knows what 49ers team will show up 

It's more down to whether the 49ers can stop Mahomes taking control of the middle of the field, if was death by a thousand cuts in the superbowl. 49ers secondary has struggled so far in pass coverage, I'll be shocked if they don't get picked apart again.

3 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Nice to go into the bye week feeling optimistic about Da Bears, even if we seem to be in the Group of Death.

< sigh > I remember when the NFC West could be described as the Group of Death, now its just the Group of the Dead.

I wish Prime would get rid of this highlighting potential blitzes pish. It adds nothing to the watching experience except a distraction imo. Pretty soon they'll be adding lines to show the possible pass/run routes like Madden. 

18 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

Bo Nix vs Spencer Rattler in the NFL would’ve been a hilarious joke if someone had suggested it in 2021. 

Spencer Rattled amirite?!