Bairns v Pars

1 minute ago, The Toun Clock said:

Do we have to do this?

In all honesty, quite looking forward to the day out and usual derby shenanigans but not looking forward to the 90 minutes in between. Falkirk have been really consistent this season and we have been consistently sh*te. The performance on Saturday wasn't terrible, we should have won the game but we didn't, which is a bit of a theme.

Really can't see passed a Falkirk win. I don't think it'll be a cricket score as we've not been too bad defensively, especially when Tobi plays. But I reckon it'll finish with Falkirk having a two goal cushion, 2-0 or 3-1.

Can see McPake reverting to the 5-3-2 for this one with Benedictus and Fogarty coming into the back three to play alongside Young. Hammy and Otoo moving into the middle of the park after playing in the back 4 last week.

I’d take that starting 11. Drop wighton and play Todd and KRH wide behind Kane. Plenty legs in that team. Regardless, we’ll get beat comfortably and offer a single shot on goal for our efforts. 

52 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

I’d take that starting 11. Drop wighton and play Todd and KRH wide behind Kane. Plenty legs in that team. Regardless, we’ll get beat comfortably and offer a single shot on goal for our efforts. 

A single shot? On target? An optimist. 

I think your team will be the one that sets out, makes the most sense. 

I would like Josh Cooper to get a run of starts. He always seems lively when he comes on and there’s almost nobody in our team that should be considered undroppable.

It’s quite stark how quickly Falkirk have zipped past us. They look set for a serious push for the top flight immediately while our club is open about settling for 40 odd points.

25 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

Actually, on Cooper, I’d start him ahead of KRH. Atleast he won’t be terrified to actually take someone on.

Odd timing when KRH took the full back on repeatedly on Saturday for the first time in months.

53 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Odd timing when KRH took the full back on repeatedly on Saturday for the first time in months.

Aye I’ll give you that, But it’s the first time he’s turned up this season. Cooper looks dangerous anytime I’ve seen him, he deserves a start. 

1 hour ago, OwenDAFC said:

Actually, on Cooper, I’d start him ahead of KRH. Atleast he won’t be terrified to actually take someone on. 

good to see Falkirk offering free U12s btw. 

Although Cooper is due a start, and I agree should, it’s not in place of KRH for me, not after that Second Half display on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

He wasn't that great. 

You’re right, but he was certainly more positive than he has looked and he was doing the right things. He’ll know himself he’s not performed to expectation so far this season and I doubt it would have a positive effect on him if he was to be dropped now after actually doing well.