Accies Vs Morton

1 hour ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I too would have agreed with you at the start of the season, but McGinty- bar a couple of games has played well and has needed to.

Nah not falling for that Ian get of the second account 

Thinks Hamilton have better players than us - highlights McGinty for them and Wilson for us as examples. Wow. Rankin might be a dud manager but he doesn’t stand a chance if there’s many more Hamilton fans out there thinking he’s working with a quality squad. He isn’t.

We’ve been comfortably the better side in the two recent meetings, but injuries are a concern. We were missing 8 against Dunfermline, and it’s hard to say without knowing what our squad will look like come Saturday, but if we can get 4 points from the next two games I would be delighted. Wilson and Ballantyne starting is the key. 

I’m convinced that fans of every club in the division look at the fixture list in June and budget for a minimum of twelve points from games against us.

It’s almost as if a slow start to the season is fine until they lose or draw with us, at which point their fans reach breaking point.

2 hours ago, Chicken Soup said:

We’ve been comfortably the better side in the two recent meetings, but injuries are a concern. We were missing 8 against Dunfermline, and it’s hard to say without knowing what our squad will look like come Saturday, but if we can get 4 points from the next two games I would be delighted. Wilson and Ballantyne starting is the key. 

Yes.

We can talk about eight missing, but those eight wouldn't all start. Within that, there's maybe four that are absolute nailed-on starters; and within that, the two you name are the two we can't adequately cover.

If the two games were a week apart, you'd be hoping for six points; as it is, and given the injury doubts, four will do very nicely.

17 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Woah… Scott Martin aside, who are these ‘better players’?

Woaaaah… We were far better than you last time out without playing particularly well. And the first 45 at Cappielow is the most one-sided half of football I’ve watched all season.

If you’d said ‘I really hope we beat Morton, cos we’ve no chance of beating Falkirk/Livi/Partick’, then fair enough… but the idea that you ‘should’ be beating us because you’re better than us isn’t supported by any available evidence…

I know I am in the minority buy I don't get the praise Scott Martin recieves. Yes, he tries like a bear but his passing and shooting are awful and has a terrible disciplinary record.

Edited by FuzzyBear

10 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

I know I am in the minority buy I don't get the praise Scott Martin recieves. Yes, he has tries like a bear but his passing and shooting are awful and has a terrible disciplinary record.

I’ve never watched the guy if I’m honest but I’ll go with your assessment rather than Ian he doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about 

9 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

They reduced it to a fabulous £25 which made all the difference but this one and Falkirk were £20.

Hahaha a whole £1 less, £20 Is fair should be that across the league 20’s plenty 

Edited by Cowshed

2 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Looks like Accies going with the £20 tickets again. 

I’m surprised at that, it still really wouldn’t shock me if at some point through the week they say that was an error and cancel all the tickets like when the Alloa play off a few years ago went on at £5

8 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

If it's £20 then I'll be in attendance, which is good news for me but terrible news for anyone hoping for an Accies victory. 

We have a chance with you there. If I turn up we won't have a shot on target 😂

48 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

I’ve had an account on here since 2004/05 ffs.🙈🙈😂

My apologies I thought you might’ve been Ian sneaking on to his second account bigging up that dud McGinty I’m surprised it’s not only him that finds mcginity remotely good in any aspect of a sport called football 

9 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Morton should win by 3 minimum. I wouldn't be surprised to see a score of between 3 to 7 goals scored by The Famous against this "Hamilton Accies" nonsense. 

Yes, because you've such a great record against Accies, haven't you? All joking aside, this is a season defining game. Win and hope Falkirk and Ayr do us a favour and we can go to Airdrie seven points ahead of them. Time to get behind the team and keep dissent at a minimum and I say that as someone who joined in with the "Rankin Out" chants.