Accies Vs Morton

If the adult prices are £20 going forward, then ill definitely start attending home games again.

Don't have much hope for this after the cup game, Morton will come with a gameplan and play like a team, where as we will run about like 11 lost individuals, praying that the ball will fall in the opposition net somehow.

Its very conflicting at the moment, I obviously don't want us to fall to the bottom of league, but if we do get something here then it will just paper over the cracks and prolongs Rankins rein. With every passing week I just want whatever it will take for him to be sacked to happen, but who knows with this board what that is.

Edited by Laid-back Accie

We have to want to win, Rankin is going nowhere. It would cost them money they don't have to get rid of him. The whole future of the club is at stake this season. Relegation and it's either part time football or administration or even both.

2 hours ago, Laid-back Accie said:

If the adult prices are £20 going forward, then ill definitely start attending home games again.

Don't have much hope for this after the cup game, Morten will come with a gameplan and play like a team, where as we will run about like 11 lost individuals, praying that the ball will fall in the opposition net somehow.

Its very conflicting at the moment, I obviously don't want us to fall to the bottom of league, but if we do get something here then it will just paper over the cracks and prolongs Rankins rein. With every passing week I just want whatever it will take for him to be sacked to happen, but who knows with this board what that is.

A 0-5 Morton win and an Ian McLeod meltdown should do just that 

43 minutes ago, Ian Mcleod said:

Quite sure a 1-0 Accies win with a Sean McGinty last minute goal would create a good read on this thread.

There's a Morton - Ayr thread somewhere when he scored at Cappielow. Fill your boots.