Dundee v St Johnstone 26/10/24

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm assuming at some point Dundee fans will realise the "derby" chat is wheeled out because they bite at it literally every time it's mentioned, but I guess it won't be this week.

Can you quote all the bites in this thread so far, please?

I counted 5 references to it being a derby by johnnies. There will therefor no doubt be at least 5 bites. 

Cheers,

RawB93 (Pie & Bovril)

I see the new Perth boss has (sensibly) already written his post game match interview...

'I’m disappointed. We weren’t good enough today, plain and simple. We lost our shape, we didn’t work hard enough off the ball, and we paid for it. The lads know they can do better, and it’s up to them to respond next week. No excuses.'

Just realised that this isn't the only Derby of the weekend. At 3pm we also have the Kincardine Derby kicking off in Falkirk while Annan take on QoS in their Derby. Later on in the day we have the New Firm Derby and then on Sunday we have the big Edinburgh Derby to look forward to. An action packed weekend full of fantastic Derbies.