P&b Thread Loading Problems

I don't know if this is being caused by the increasing traffic that Div referred to in the "Save P&B" thread but I've asked this before and I don;t think I got a response.

Since the last update of P&B I quite often get thread that don't open fully or fon't open at all. You just either get a blank screen with the word "Done" at the bottom left or a string of hypertext where the screen comes to a halt. It's as if it just crashed whilst trying to load the page. Refreshing invariably sorts the problem but it seems to me it's getting worse now and I've also begun to notice it occasionally on the office broadband connection as well as at home on Dial Up where it's much more frequent.

Is this happening to anyone else? If so why? I guess it's not unique to me since it's happening from more than one pc. :unsure:

I have had this twice recently but a quick refresh cures the problem. I think Div should ban anyone with a post count under 5,000 and get everyone else to sign up again :lol:;)

I have had this twice recently but a quick refresh cures the problem. I think Div should ban anyone with a post count under 5,000 and get everyone else to sign up again :lol:;)

Au contraire mon fruit, it's you over 3000 post whores that are causing all the problems. Everyone should be limited to 5 posts per day !!

To answer S_D's original query, nope this has never happended to me.....but I fully expect it to start now !! :rolleyes:

Au contraire mon fruit, it's you over 3000 post whores that are causing all the problems. Everyone should be limited to 5 posts per day !!

To answer S_D's original query, nope this has never happended to me.....but I fully expect it to start now !! :rolleyes:

Having the same problems.

I also have more than 5000 posts, and less than 5 a day on average. ;)

ok - wait until we are on our brand new spangly dedicated server inside the next week and see if the same thing happens :unsure:

Nah just ban the Over 3000 Post Whore Club now !

It's really affecting all the computers on the network in the flat at the moment, which is a bit of a pain. I would hope/assume we're not the only ones?

Having problems with threads loading and getting onto P&B tonight.

When trying to get onto the site it just brings up a blank page and keeps saying that the page is loading all the time.

Archived