New Users Please Read !

Div

so how do i put a picture under my name?? and how do i put the team i support in the left hand side??

Sorry, P&B is a sectarianism-free site, you should probably change your username.

Guest Carpathian Forrest

Hey. my name's Forrest (Not my first name, but I get called it by everyone, as it's my last name). I am one of those student folk that steal your hard-earned taxpayers money and get drunk in the Strathclyde Union, under the guise of a "History Degree". I am a practising Ginger, and listen to various degrees of loud music about Satan, and Evil, and Death, at volumes usually reserved for people who have appeared on "Night Cops" or "Street Crime UK", or some other low-budget show clogging up the TV schedules like a Scotsman's cholestrol. I know one of your folk already, the militant Ayr fan that I only know as "Monster" off of the Encycmet boards.

I am, sadly, a Rangers fan, which doesn't bode well on this board from what I see. This might come as a shock to you, but there is some nice ones out there. I'm not a drunken layabout who sings "We are the pee-pul!" every weekend, before burning down a small business. I have no problem with Celtic or Celtic fans, apart from light-hearted rivalry. Some of my best friends are Celtic fans, hell, my in-laws are all Celtic fans! I'm not a religious person myself, too many early Sunday mornings for me, but I don't hate anyone for their religious beliefs (Each to their own and whatnot). I do hate all the bigots which plague both Rangers and Celtic, fighting over a territory none of them actually have any modern-day basis in. In fact, having done a bit of studying on the matter as part of my degree, I can pretty much say that these people have no idea why the Protestant reformation started, and if you asked about issues that caused the reformation, such as the selling of indulgences, they wouldn't have a fucking clue. Gits.

I'm also a secondary fan of Partick Thistle and Aberdeen. Also, Motherwell and Albion Rovers are my newfound local teams since a year or two ago, so respect to them. I'll support any Scottish team in Europe, including Celtic, and I hate people who would rather support England, than Scotland because of "the Queen" or "their Protestant loyalties". I am also a huge Manchester United fan, and despise Chelsea with a passion, and I also am a committed Norwegophile and support Brann Bergen.

A ginger student who supports Rangers? Christ, you guys will have a field day.