New Users Please Read !

Div

Hi. Two of my mates have tried setting up accounts but to no avail. Both have had problems emailing the support as the emails just get bounced back. The problem they are both having is that they have registered and clicked the validation email, however, both recieve the same error message saying:

You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you

have full access.

Its been over two days now and still no approval for either account. As they cannot contact support through email, could an admin please have a look into this. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Thanks

Hi. Two of my mates have tried setting up accounts but to no avail. Both have had problems emailing the support as the emails just get bounced back. The problem they are both having is that they have registered and clicked the validation email, however, both recieve the same error message saying:

You have completed your portion of the validation request already. An administrator must approve your account before you

have full access.

Its been over two days now and still no approval for either account. As they cannot contact support through email, could an admin please have a look into this. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. Thanks

I had that before I joined too. It's a bit annoying.

first time user of this forum, used to post somewhere else but it closed down. i might post here if its a laugh but if not i will move on...you have two weeks to make me laugh or im off

What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?

You wouldn't pay £100 to have a lentil on your face.