What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

I just downloaded that on the strength of you recomendation.

It's excellent, but I prefer Your Kisses Are Wasted On Me

Godd choice, sir!

Superb stuff isn't it? It's nothing original but I love that sort of Ronettes sound and there's not much around like that today. I think that the album is going to be brilliant pop music.

Pull Shapes video for anyone interested.

Edited by Buttocks Brown

Superb stuff isn't it? It's nothing original but I love that sort of Ronettes sound and there's not much around like that today. I think that the album is going to be brilliant pop music.

It's kind of like what Kenickie tried to do or even Bananarama, but done in more of a classic way i.e imitating that sound more faithfully. You're right, there's not much of that stuff around. I love 'proper' pop music!

It's kind of like what Kenickie tried to do or even Bananarama, but done in more of a classic way i.e imitating that sound more faithfully. You're right, there's not much of that stuff around. I love 'proper' pop music!

They remind me a little of the Go Gos too. Songs like Vacation. More good pop music and they had Belinda Carlisle. :wub:

Kelis' album - Tasty.........

I forgot how good it was, deffo gonna be my choons whilst i get ready tonight!!! :D

Love it!

Great album :D

Listening to Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend

Great album :D

Listening to Eric B & Rakim - Microphone Fiend

Aw it's fabulous! I think my favourite is "Keep it down" or "Rolling through the hood"

Bit different - but Milkshake, Millionaire, Trick me and In Public are still kwalidee! :D

I think i shall be visiting the Kasbah in the Ice Factory tonight! :D:ph34r:

Aw it's fabulous! I think my favourite is "Keep it down" or "Rolling through the hood"

Bit different - but Milkshake, Millionaire, Trick me and In Public are still kwalidee! :D

I think i shall be visiting the Kasbah in the Ice Factory tonight! :D:ph34r:

Well, I don't know what the Ice Factory is ;) but if they play Kelis then it must be good :P

Trick Me is my favourite, I think it's awesome :D

Now listening to Showbiz & AG - Represent