What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Public Enemy - Fight The Power.

For those of you who know Paisley, they played this as the last song in the Art Centre bar at chucking out time on Saturday night. Nothing funnier than a bunch of middle-class middle-aged white Scottish folk getting down with the black struggle. The place was jumping at the end.:lol:

F'kin awesome tune tho B)

Edited by supermac

ballboy - The sash my father wore

just changed... Snow Patrol - Grazed Knees

Now before i get called a biggot, I'd like to point out ballboy are celtic fans from Edinburgh and the song takes the piss out of Rangers fans. Well worth spending a few sheets and buying the album the sash my father wore. Brilliant

:D I still like Snow Patrol, but over the past few years they have grown far to big. I bet most people have never heard stuff from there 1st 2 albums or are even aware that they exist.

Exactly, none of my mates knew they had 4 albums.

Their first two have some brilliant stuff. Like Mahogany, Starfighter Pilot, Olive Grove, Balsamic Vinegar etc.

:D I still like Snow Patrol, but over the past few years they have grown far to big. I bet most people have never heard stuff from there 1st 2 albums or are even aware that they exist.

I lost all faith in them when they booted Mark. Still fond of digging out the first couple of albums though, and the Reindeer Section stuff

McFly - Obviously :D

Guest wasp4ever

The Modfather himself: watching/listening to Paul Weller, Modern Classics on Film'90-'01.

Bought yesterday for the princely sum of £3.97 from Woolies, bargain!