What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest Ruggy Bairn

David Bowie - Heroes Live at the concert for NYC. Possibly the best live version he has played of that track ever. :D

Big Star are a very fine band indeed, and one very few people have heard of unless they really know their music! Fine taste sir! B)

I'm listening to Horses by Patti Smith, bought it yesterday as I have heard several top singers/bands saying that it was the reason they started playing music.

Occassionally they put something on the free CD that comes with Uncut magazine that I have never heard of. I've been purging my CD collection a wee bit, was looking out one tha had been compiled by Michael Stipe and found Big Star. I'm very impressed by what I've heard so far.

Occassionally they put something on the free CD that comes with Uncut magazine that I have never heard of. I've been purging my CD collection a wee bit, was looking out one tha had been compiled by Michael Stipe and found Big Star. I'm very impressed by what I've heard so far.

Never quite made the jump (backwards) from Teenage Fanclub to Big Star which will no doubt have the purists (rightly) foaming at the mouth. I'm putting it on the mental list for my next drunken trip to Avalanche in Edinburgh.

Right now I'm pretending to work so it's - 'the orb's adventures beyond the ultraworld'

Guest Funkmeister Frank

I too am pretending to work, got speakers connected to the i-pod and am currently listening to The last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley.

Never go swimming in rivers people! :(

Edited by Funkmeister Frank

Guest Comeonthelads

'The Miracle' by Queen. Second greatest hits album. It's good but not in the same league as the first.

the killers - somebody told me :thumsup2

How odd i was just listening to that. (cue X-files theme music)

Now i'm listening to Mogwai - Happy Songs For Happy People (Track 1 - Hunted By A Freak aka DB on the pull)

Guest Funkmeister Frank

How good are the Killers, absolutely love them. :D Have you hears the song Jenny?

Cant wait for the album to come out!