What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Best concert ever been to was the Stone Roses at Glasgow Green in 1990.

Brilliant!! "She Bangs the Drums" - best track.

If you didn't see them live, you can't comment on them being overrated!! ;)

I had to be pulled out of the crowd at that one. I fainted standing up but I never fell down due to the number of bodies down the front. Took 5 minutes to recover and was straight back in for some freaky dancing :lol: Salad days indeed B)

Saw them at Spike Island and Whitley Bay Ice Rink as well.

Guest Ruggy Bairn
Keane - On a Day like today :D ruggy are you still wanting it??

Yes Wee Bairn, I would be eternally grateful! If you want, you could put it on a disc and I'll get it from you at the 5s. Will give you a blank to replace., ;)

Guest Michael Jordan

I am listening to Blind Faith, 'In The Presence of the Lord.'

It has a rather impressive solo coming up....

Eric Clapton is a god!!

Enya is also utter gash.

A poor poor attempt at the mighty Cocteau Twins IMO

More than 20 years on and I still think they sound unique and their music hasn't dated too much. I still delude myself that a Cocteau Twins DVD will suddenly appear on the shelves of music stores. I'll have to stick to the videos on their website I think.

That answers the question anyway! I'm working my way through their website videos. Good stuff even if it doesn't include more from Head Over Heels.

Nowadays, I'll very often listen, via Winamp, to Chillout on Digitally Imported or SomaFM's Drone Zone. It's a change from Bolt Thrower, Big Black, Happy flowers etc.

Last CD that I listened to a lot (a year!) on my MP3 while commuting was Ash - Free All Angels. I never really tire of hearing that.

More than 20 years on and I still think they sound unique and their music hasn't dated too much. I still delude myself that a Cocteau Twins DVD will suddenly appear on the shelves of music stores. I'll have to stick to the videos on their website I think.

That answers the question anyway! I'm working my way through their website videos. Good stuff even if it doesn't include more from Head Over Heels.

Nowadays, I'll very often listen, via Winamp, to Chillout on Digitally Imported or SomaFM's Drone Zone. It's a change from Bolt Thrower, Big Black, Happy flowers etc.

Last CD that I listened to a lot (a year!) on my MP3 while commuting was Ash - Free All Angels. I never really tire of hearing that.

Glad I'm not the only one who appreciates the unique talents of the Cocteau's.

Treasure is in my all time top 5 albums

Well I would hope it would be a collection of videos for I have seen them live twice and they were truly awful both times. I don't think a live performance would translate too well to DVD.

I have just about everything on vinyl but a while back there was a flood of mp3 posts on a usenet newsgroup and I have just about everything on mp3 now as well.

Guest mrs stainrod
Glad I'm not the only one who appreciates the unique talents of the Cocteau's.

Fav Cocteau Twins - Pearly Dew Drops

Well I would hope it would be a collection of videos for I have seen them live twice and they were truly awful both times. I don't think a live performance would translate too well to DVD.

I have just about everything on vinyl but a while back there was a flood of mp3 posts on a usenet newsgroup and I have just about everything on mp3 now as well.

Saw them live twice also. The last time they played the Barrowlands, they were utterly spellbinding. One of the best gigs I've ever seen.

Where did you see them Winston?