What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Half the bands/songs that get mentioned on here I have never even heard of. I suppose that's what happens when you have a blinkered view of music and only listen to Radiohead and Oasis.

Open up your mind Dubya, this year will be the best year for music in history. Check out The Guillemots, The Automatic, Captain, Dirty Pretty Things (Carl Barats new band), Sunshine Underground, The Crimea and obviously the Arctic Monkeys (although i'm sure that you're already a fan of them). All have the potential to be great bands so just download a couple of their songs. I'm sure you'll find a couple of gems in there ;)

By the way i'm listening to "Chun Li's Spinning Bird Kick" by Arctic Monkeys. Surely that is the greatest song title in the history of man kind

Open up your mind Dubya, this year will be the best year for music in history. Check out The Guillemots, The Automatic, Captain, Dirty Pretty Things (Carl Barats new band), Sunshine Underground, The Crimea and obviously the Arctic Monkeys (although i'm sure that you're already a fan of them). All have the potential to be great bands so just download a couple of their songs. I'm sure you'll find a couple of gems in there ;)

By the way i'm listening to "Chun Li's Spinning Bird Kick" by Arctic Monkeys. Surely that is the greatest song title in the history of man kind

I don't have that Monkeys song, is it any good?

Guest Caleynod

:D TUNE :D

Damn Right ! B)

Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi

Still can't quite work out how acceptable it is for a 19 year old guy to find her music strangely addictive :unsure:

Don't worry Robson's a bit like that too, your not the only one

Guillemots - Trains To Brazil

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Guillemots - Trains To Brazil

My favourite song of the last 6 months, bloody marvellous it is. Can i just say that you've got a rather fine taste in music my good man? Well for tonight anyway :P

Guest Caleynod

You see, now I do worry! :P

Arcade Fire - Wake Up :D

:lol::lol::lol:

My favourite song of the last 6 months, bloody marvellous it is. Can i just say that you've got a rather fine taste in music my good man? Well for tonight anyway :P

cheers B)

Sigur Ros - Hoppipola