What Are You Listening To?

ICTChris

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps

A big thumbs up from me. Cracking tune.

One Armed Scissor by At The Drive-In. Awesome song from the best album of the last 10 years. If you like having your ear drums blown to pieces then check out the album.

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Riot Van by Arctic Monkeys

Anyone who refuses to acknowledge them as the next great British band should be immediately captured and turned into processed ham. Genius with a capital G

A big thumbs up from me. Cracking tune.

One Armed Scissor by At The Drive-In. Awesome song from the best album of the last 10 years. If you like having your ear drums blown to pieces then check out the album.

I prefer Pattern Against User and Cosmonaut, but, it is the best metal/punk album of the last ten years. Not one bad song.

Has anyone seen the video for Maps? It si actually a bit sad, when she starts crying and all, you feel for her a bit.

Anyway:

Gang-bang - Black Lace

Riot Van by Arctic Monkeys

Anyone who refuses to acknowledge them as the next great British band should be immediately captured and turned into processed ham. Genius with a capital G

I like Dancefloor, but I heard Fake Tales and thought, This is alright.......... good, but not great................

Everyone bigs them up because they're looking for something to fill the void left by the Livertines, and they're fed up waiting for the next Streets album.

That said, I'll buy it when it comes out.

Yesterday's News - Whiskeytown

Guest Spanky Rodriguez

Laces Out, Dan by Fall Of Troy.

They fill the At The Drive-In shaped hole in my life very well. Crazy but in a good way :D

Half the bands/songs that get mentioned on here I have never even heard of. I suppose that's what happens when you have a blinkered view of music and only listen to Radiohead and Oasis.

My band's demo is finished, and I have a copy of the CD coming to me in the post.

The guitarist says it sounds 'Unbeliveable - fucking amazing', and the last time he got that excited, Motherwell finished second in the league.